What do you want out of the next big update ?

Werbung:

sniper0245

i like the idea of an airport map or maybe a shopping centre

we probs need more gp weps too, i live in Australia so theres no nx

I agree a urban map would be awsome

also:
- being able to use iron sites
- MORE BATTLE RIFLES (m1 garand, m 1949)
- bayonets
- realistic shotty damage (no more nerfs!)
- m16 fire rate increased
- m203 (barrel attached nade launcher)
- controller capability (i already use one, but its a pain to setup)

spuznick242

A controller would get you owned by mouse users

Not really, It depends on your style, with a controler you could gun and run faster and easier, but sniping I would say it would lose, because the sensitivity issue, and you only can move a joystick so far, but look how far you can move a mouse. But it depends on your style of gaming. I would like to try the controller, but I just dont see a need in using one, when you already have a mouse and keyboard right in front of you. But if I had a gaming controller, I would try it for sure, and I'm completely sure I would own most with it too.

Mhawk11

i would love a mountain map with heaps of interactive stuff... like an elevator and doors and stuff..... also and even better idea!!! a futuristic map!!!! what u guys rekkon? :rolleyes:

lareaper

I think new maps. And ghillie suits snipers can wear and have like a few different color options for them.

Map 1: A map with like a forest then a field with some barns in it like these

BarnOldWRGSFieldBlueSky-748163.jpg

oldbarn1.jpg

OldBarnInVA.jpg

with a field like this

Wheat%20field-758386.JPG

and a forest like this

thortnriver_005.jpg

Map 2:then another map that's like a mountain with like old abandoned mines in it similar to the mountain in the hills have eyes 2 and then a small town on the side of the mountain.

with the mountains like this

l7ceb6

and some old mines like this

enterances into mine:

hedley7-demons-lie-within!.jpg

mine_pit.jpg

and the inside like this:

1931743-the-biggest-cave-in-the-world-0.jpg

Empire_mine_shaft.jpg

than a town similar to some towns in iraq:

327479716RzQqDB_fs.jpg

and with some huts in it:

1069343-Tukul-village-huts-outside-Cluster-1-0.jpg

I know that would be a large map but maybe let more than 16 people in one game there. Like let 20 or so. I think that'd be fun.

lareaper

Yeah. I meant like have the mountain and the mines and a small village all in one map. I think it would be nice if they made like a new map every other month or so.

KuSH

I think a farm would be cool as well kind of like this
3151911290_c5cf112e93.jpg

i love that picture.. that's EXACTLY as i'd like to see it.. maybe some more cover spots here and there but it's nice..

1. Dis-allowing people to grab EVERY AMMO PACK ON THE GROUND when their already full on ammo..
2. Maps, Maps, Maps.. 2 more fireteam maps would make me cry with happyness..

BossMaroni

1. More Fire Team maps
2. The eradication of bunny-hopping
3. The return of Snowball Fight (I live in Wisconsin, it could start snowing any day...)
4. Maybe a new "fun" mode like Snowball Fight (water guns or paintball?) with some other way to get the kill, like the 'snow shovel' in Snowball Fight.

Jordan B

1. More Fire Team maps
2. The eradication of bunny-hopping
3. The return of Snowball Fight (I live in Wisconsin, it could start snowing any day...)
4. Maybe a new "fun" mode like Snowball Fight (water guns or paintball?) with some other way to get the kill, like the 'snow shovel' in Snowball Fight.

1. Yes
2. Not many bunny hoppers anymore, now that M590 sucks
3. No. Power Levelers dream
4. If they can pull it off .

Werbung: