Were you one of the lucky ones to get the Wii Web Browser for free?

Did you get it for free?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

VGS

I got it free, yeah. Of course I prefer browsing the internet on my computer, but it was free, so I can't really complane (sp?).

kaitora

i'm not lucky. haven't taken my wii online yet, but when i do i'm gonna get it. my tv screen is bigger than my computer screen, and video's on youtube or other video sites will look better on my tv than comp screen

TimpZ

I havn't had internet on my wii so when I found that internet channel worked i got plesantly surprised. I almost got worried it was somekinda mail-bill until i saw this.

Squiddy

I originally got it free, but when I replaced my faulty Wii, I had to pay 500 Wii Points for the second time (I don't have a PC and Opera Wii was the only alternative)... as well as the VC games I originally downloaded. ¬_¬

Ryano

Squiddy said:
I originally got it free, but when I replaced my faulty Wii, I had to pay 500 Wii Points for the second time (I don't have a PC and Opera Wii was the only alternative)... as well as the VC games I originally downloaded. ¬_¬

Well thats extremely unfair...

Werbung:

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

Well thats extremely unfair...

It was because Nintendo Of EUROPE weren't answering my calls, emails, or letters.

And the irony is that 1 month later Nintendo answer my letter saying they can repair the Wii and refund VC games for free 1 DAY after I replaced it in GAME.
Oh well, they'd probably take 2-3 months repairing it anyway.