Well...my dog died.

GoldenAssassin

My dog just died. 14 years of love and the caring nature only a dog can have. I miss her already. I could use some kind words right now. Wow. It's all over just like that. Makes you think.

Werbung:

Matt

I'm so sorry to hear that Golden. My thoughts are with you right now. I know how hard it is too.

At least she died naturally? ~ Even though that's not much consolation.

You'll get through it.

TimpZ

poor you... I had cats when I was little, then it had kittens. we couldn't afford them, so my dad drowned them all... I'm glad I don't remember that. Aww, now I got sad! poor kittens...

Kuoid

Well I spose all Golden can do is think about good times with his dog

and as for you TimpZ you should just keep the crazy cat thing to you and your family :O

TimpZ

okay, you like kinda like; my 1 of my aunts is 10 years old and the other is a crack with 2 kids, my dad gives me stuff that he maybe shouldn't... stuff like that?

chickenhea

I feel for u. something simular happened to my friend except it was a cat and its missing my friend told me theres an empty hole in his heart

Werbung:

TimpZ

sorry for dubble post! but appearntly chickenhea has given me a reputation -1 because i was telling the truth. All that has and is happening. I did not mean to be disrespectful but everything I write is true so... just think about that.