Warioware Smooth Moves - WiiPros Official Thread

Jailbreak

Anyone got this game? single player is a bit short but its worth it for the multiplayer, whats your favourite mini games in it? mines probably the star fox boss battle when you have to fly and take out the robot (rob i think its called)

Werbung:

Mario

RE: Wario ware - WiiPros Official Thread

I have got this game i do like the swords man game. They are short games but at least the best part about it is when you discover a new game it saves it in the game room so you can play the game afterwards.

Jailbreak

yer which is also good if you don't know how to do a game lol. I tend to get stuck on a game and fail it everytime it comes up lol.

BeatMario

Mario said:
No just on the Wii, has that got similar games to the Wii version?

I have the one on the Wii.
The GC version is basically the same as the GBA version, you don't get a Wiimote, or nunchuck so it can't be the same, really...

Jailbreak

yer the games are better on the wii wario ware cause of the remote, but i think the multiplayer is better on the gamecube warioware.

Jailbreak

If your just going to have it for single player probably not, but its gr8 for multiplayer so if ur gunna be able to play it multiplayer a lot its gd, its funny

Divine Justice

I love Wario Ware. I own the original, Touched, and Smooth Moves and they never cease to amuse me. The multiplayer in this game keeps me and my friends going for hours

Jailbreak

Is the original as good as touched? The wario ware I really want to get is twisted but its not out here :(

Werbung: