Warcraft the movie

Werbung:

Tenebrae

That's cuz they all have pretty much the same story: People get infected with a disease that turns them into the undead, soldiers go out and kill them. There's pretty much just a bunch of different variations of that, except maybe Silent Hill, since that doesn't have all the soldiers and such, but that's not the point!

MeTaL GuArD

I assure you that the story in Silent Hill is more complex than the example you posted. Else i wouldnt mention that i like the story. Though btw about zombies: there were only some burned children-zombies, LOTS of some demonic bugs, acid spitting... thing, and the star of the beastiary: The Pyramid Head. Though i believe he was more frightening in the game...

Tenebrae

Well, I haven't seen or played Silent Hill, but my point is that there are way too many zombie movies these days. Maybe if it was vampires or something, i'd be more interested. Zombies are slow and stupid. The only zombie movie that looks interesting to me is Shaun of the Dead. :p

Alekill

Ha i just watched that for like the 4th time but this time in hd!!!Also Shawn of the Dead basically summed up every zombie movie...ever. But yes there are to many zombie movies and i hope that the silent hill movie is good (i may see it this weekend) So back on topic do you think the Warcraft movie will be cg or realtime?

Tenebrae

I don't know. Cg is starting to become more popular, so that's a possibility. Actually, it might be both, with real people doing the humans, nightelves, etc., and cg's for the orcs and tauren, or something like that. Personally, I think it'd be cooler if the whole movie was cg. I don't know why, but movies based off of video games seem more effective when they are cg, like FF7AC.

MeTaL GuArD

Could be. Imagine hordes of undead invading a human city in LotR style.

EDIT: Oh havent took a closer look to the date. This section is nearly dead anyway.

Xeridanus

ALL HAIL THE SCOURGE!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

seriously though, that would be very cool. :) they could fling their own troops over the walls in the meat wagons. not to put a downnote on this but i get the impression they're going for more character development then that cool stuff.

MeTaL GuArD

they could fling their own troops over the walls in the meat wagons.[/b]

Considering the "toughness" of ghouls and skeletons it would end up in the units landing in pieces. Unless they would throw an abomination but that is a bit too heavy for a meatwagon to throw.

Cant wait to see the warcraft movie.

Xeridanus

Shades would be awesome... you could have a whole buncj of important people sitting around discussing somthing . one of them suspaects somthing (PotM) and casts that scout ability... you work out the rest.

Tenebrae

Undead are pretty cool, but what I want to see is a huge army of orcs mow right over their enemies. ORCS RULE ALL!!.... and so do nightelves, ha ha ha

Werbung: