want to post demo

Hypnos

Even with my new 3mb connection I'm still getting bad lag spikes. I recorded a demo just now on punx hoping that someone in the crowd could watch it and maybe give me some tips. The number next to my fps seems to be an imortant one, I need to get it as low as possible...like 10 or lower. As you can see during the demo it jumps to 3000 often.

Does anyone know where I can get this 9.59MB demo file hosted? so I can link it here?

EDIT: you can watch puppet get an ultra kill in cs_office

Werbung:

Deviant

i use cl_updaterate 15 and get 0 choke. Also, check your steam settings and make sure you ahve the right connection speed selected.

Puppet

9.5MB and I downloaded that booger in 7 seconds! God I love Adelphia. Getting rid of Bellsouth was the best thing that happened to me and to make it even sweeter......I got a 21 to 32 ping all day on Punx.

As for you hypnos, thanks for the demo. Now I'm certain you hack!!
Serious though... you have a connection problem. Go to this link and check your speed. The way you bounce in this demo (and lag like hell) I am willing to bet that you will find your speed test jumps around every time you test it also.
http://reviews.cnet.com/Bandwidth_meter/7004-7254_7-0.html

Tweaking CZ isn't gonna help you. You need to find out why your internet provider is not providing you with a stable connection. Do a bunch of tracert commands using the punx server IP address and see if your numbers jump all around each time you run it (tracert 66.36.236.37). Then talk to your provider and show them your data.

Puppet

Heh? I don't understand your question? Hypnos did "record lag" in console and placed the .dem file on my ftp. Is that what you're asking? You're not stoned are you?

JHoliday

of course im stoned...but i wanna post demos for ppl that think i hack! i hear in whispers ppl keep thinkin i hack, a lot of regs! nubs!, anyways i wanna post demos, and keep posting em TILL IT GETS IN THEIR LIL HEADS THAT I DONT FUGGIN HACK, also why im so leet!

Puppet

Shit. I won't have a Punx member posting demos. That is just shit. No way will I have a Punx member defending himself against non-members. Bullshit. All you whiny ass bitches that think Holiday or any Punx member hacks, you can blow me. Go play on some server I won't name so you can see real hackers. Then come back and say you're sorry. Maybe I'll give you a shit cracker for a reward.

DiLLa

go in ur console and type it just like this.....

record rancid

and to stop it just type stop and thats it..

want to view enter cz where the wallpaper is up and it has all the options on the left and right side of the screen...and type viewdemo rancid.dem

blze

i posted a big ol on there, its "maxhack.dem" dunno if it will
tell ya anything. its the guy i posted in other thread.

what do you, puppet, use to watch demos?? I need something
where i can ff, rw, pause, etc...

Werbung: