Want 2 Make A Map ....

Werbung:

DrunkenKangaroo

Deluxe Tower Wars is the best out of that list.

I was also thinking maybe; Advanced, Evolved, Evolution

And should I use Jungle or Ice terrain? Or another terrain?

ragingspeedhorn

Ice over jungle and keep it nice and simple, TW/TD dont need that advanced terrain work, it jsut makes it messy.

+ Advanced and Evolution is both allready used for some TW maps (I think).

Ice over jungle and keep it nice and simple, TW/TD dont need that advanced terrain work, it jsut makes it messy.

+ Advanced and Evolution is both allready used for some TW maps (I think).
[/b]
Haha evolution, I mad one of those too, I thought no one else mad one :( (good thing i don't release 99% of my maps)

Anyways, the map size doesn't amtter, nordoes the tileset, you can always change it!!!
Besides new tilesets everyso versions would be pretty cool!

What about
Supreme TD! (OH YEAH!)

ragingspeedhorn

Haha evolution, I mad one of those too, I thought no one else mad one :( (good thing i don't release 99% of my maps)
[/b]

Evolution TW is a old map for RoC if my memory serves me well. It sucked but got played alot for a while (On Northrend that is).

Oh yeah, thought of another name for a tw that would sound cool -> Sinister TW

ragingspeedhorn

Line Tower Wars is not a genre but 1 map that 100's of people have edited in creating diferent versions of basicly the same thing. By calling your map a Line Tower Wars you would be classifying it as a shit map really ;)

SeasonsOfLove

I would recommend changing the style of the lanes, doing something special. Make it original. Not like LTW, which is a lame tower wars.

Forbidden Elements Tower Wars is a great, original tower wars map. Try it sometime.

DrunkenKangaroo

I have been thinking and had some more ideas, I'll list them

1) You can't see your opposing players.

2) The lane will be in shape like a L.

3) I am going to include heros, there will be creeps that spawn around your lane, your hero kills them and can get you extra gold.

4) There will be an arena in the middle of the map where you can fight other heros for fun :D .

I think I might've had some more ideas, but can't think of them right now.

Werbung: