Want 2 Make A Map ....

Werbung:

Fladian

Not much I can say, since I don't know you well enough. If you could say what kind of maps you are interested in, what you are fond of in doing, or anything like that, then ti would make it a lot easier to answer.

DrunkenKangaroo

Multiplayer map, as I am geting back into playing on B.net. Hmmm, what I like, sorta hard to answer. Well, I am sorta really liking Line Tower Wars and Hero Line Wars. Some with NOTD 2, but making something like that would be outta my grasp.

ragingspeedhorn

When thinking about a new style of tw dont go with new type of gameplay, the original tw gameplay is just fine what needs polishing is the towers, most tw maps has crappy "archer" towers and stuff like that, make something unique out of that :)

ragingspeedhorn

Yep and within the tw genre there has been close to 0 new and good maps like that in a long time and the old ones all just have the same basic boring towers so just go take a lookg thru alot of good td maps maybe and get some ideas from there!

DrunkenKangaroo

Ok, I got some ideas on how to do it, I'll make the map pretty big and only use apart of it incase some time in the future I decide to add something else :D.

At the moment, I am trying to think of a name but got no ideas. Anyone else got an idea for a name?

Werbung: