Voice Recording Tutorial

Falcoknight

Ok this is an easy tutorial how to voice record

Requirements:
-World Editor
-Some form of Voice Recording Software
-A mic

Ok lets start off, you wanna say 'hello im bob'. So open your voice recorder and record it, mess around with it how you want and sav it as a .wav file. Now you have it, go to World Editor and open the Sound Editor and press cntrl + I, and find the .wav sound file. Once its imported, select the file at the left hand bar with all the catagories and press ctrl + u for use. Then it will appear in the right side with the giant white box. Now you have that. Now go to your trigger editor, im presuming you already have the trigger than makes ppl say stuff, and when it says 'no sound' click on that, and go to custom sound, or something like that and select your sound. Tada!

Werbung:

Fladian

Is there actually a need to tell people how to record, and import it? :p I thought we could assume that everyone would know how to do it. After all, it's not very hard, as long as you know how to record something.

Though it is funny. Lately, more and more people are talking about voice acting. I even opened my secret stash to search for my lost and hidden voice act attempts. Result was that I removed all my own attempts, but kept all those failed attempts of my friends.
Strangely enough, the ones with success are gone as well.

Daelin

Umm... is this actually a tutorial??? It doesn't sound like one...

And as for a program, I could suggest Cool Edit Pro 2. It is excellent, though it is not freeware!

~Daelin

Werbung:

l-hate_you

Its also advised to either get something that records sound into mp3 format or a .wav to .mp3 audio converter since mp3 files take up much less space (like 8x less or so I believe) which means less loading time & stuff.. My mp3 player records audio into mp3 so i have no problem :D