Vision Problems

vile

Alright, so, I've made this command that REBALANCES both teams, so if it's 6v2 it will rebalance
it to 4v4, and so on.
The only problem with this system is that it gives vision after setting a player to another
ally..
Oddly enough..
This occures only in the middle of the base, and not on other towers, and not on the place
where they buy potions.
I guess this has to do something with the buildings having a certain ability

My question is
is there an ability that gives vision by default or something?

My alliance settings are fine, since when a rematch occures, the vision is just fine
it only happens when i transfer one player to another team
he is then being set as enemy to all those who were allies, and vice versa

Can shop sharing with a range of 999999 cause this?

Werbung:

Xeridanus

so the problem is that when the teams become unbalenced, you can't see what the changed player can see? have you tried toggeling the allied vision, turning it off then back on again, in the trigger?

vile

No thats not the problem
the problem is that after a player is moved to another team, he gets to see their base
but not their towers
they cant see his
none of his allies can see either
only he can see their base and thats the problem
he cant see the towers, but he can see the main base
he cant see the healing place and the shops either
so this has something to do with an ability that the buildings has
the only abilities that they have that other buildings dont have, is Sell Units and Shop Purchase Item (Custom) with 999999 range..

The trigger is fine, since the vision alliance works great when replacing the teams on rematch
just when a player is set to an ally to the other players and vice versa, this happens.

vile

It's not about discussing wether you would get pissed or not.
It's a vision discussion.
Nevertheless, it's more pissing to remake a game just because of a bunch of stupid quitters who decides to ruin the game, after you wait patiently for people to join your game.

Xeridanus

can you send me the map so i can have a look at it, without bothering you and having to wait everytime i think of something it might be? my e-mail is xeridanus@hotmail.com don't worry about me stealing it, all my aliases have the same name.

Werbung: