Verticaly or horizontaly??

Werbung:

ahanslot

i put mine horizontal beacuse my sky digital box (sattelite) and my xbox360 are both vertical, so it looks nice in a line and the stand doesn't go well with my setup:)

BeatMario

Arghhh...
Isn't there already a topic on this?!

As I said in the other topic; Vertically, since it's what it's meant to look like(after seeing about a million pictures of the Wii).

martinstatic

Vert - Definately - I had it horizinatl once, to fit in on top of my dvd player, but it just looked like a cd drive :D Besides i keep on its stand on top of its folded up receipt in case anything happens to it. :)

hockeyhero

EngWii said:
Vertically, takes up less room, looks better, it's a win win situation. :)

i like how your thinking there...lol.:yess:

and also in my opinion more people will notice it as the..Wii.. since the main image of the wii is vertically

Liister87

hockeyhero said:
EngWii said:

and also in my opinion more people will notice it as the..Wii.. since the main image of the wii is vertically

Yeh definatly, the other way around it just looks like some external hard drive, ESPECIALLY when its sat next to my laptop haha!

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Liister87 said:
hockeyhero said:
EngWii said:

Yeh definatly, the other way around it just looks like some external hard drive, ESPECIALLY when its sat next to my laptop haha!

whenever i see a wii horizontally, i dont know why ut i get reminded of the mac mini. dont you think it kind of looks like a mac mini when it's horizontal?