UNPROTECTED MAPS WITH GOOD TERRAIN

abdumac

hi do you guys know any UNPROTECTED maps which:

-256x256 or a little smaller
-have good terrane

It would help if the map had water if not, that's allright too.

List all the maps you can...Gimme the url for them also, if you can. Thx everybody.

Werbung:

james1654

Arkidas, I can't beleive you have sunk to the level of supporting map rip offs.

Madmanne, maybe you should give teraining a little go urself. Find some tutorials at www.wc3campaigns.net

Stealing other peoples work without expressed permision is not aceptable.

Undead_Lives

I don't think he's stealing anything and you thus have no grounds on which to accuse him. He is probably just trying to look at GOOD examples of terrain to LEARN from it.
Althought next time, don't make your title all caps please.

Undead_Lives

Nah, Hunter. Advertising is promoting the site, and sear.ch really doesn't need any promoting. It promotes.
Besides, Anvil is closely connected to sear.ch, so it's fine that way too :D

abdumac

undead is rignt im am NOT STEALING. I only want to look at examples of good terrane so i can make some my self, and i i really wanted the map i WOULD ask for permission. maybe u shouldn't accuse someone of donig something b4 u know the whole story ok james?

Undead_Lives

I am agreeing with madman here james. Don't be quick to judge.
But madman, please don't have your topic titles with all caps in the future please.

Fladian

James quick judgement in this case is not really surprising, I would've done the same, probably.

But I think his question has been answered now, so there isn't much I can add to the discussion.

james1654

Well, im sorry, I was quick to judge. But it did sound like you was "going shopping" for a good terain. And anyway, I still don't know if you are a good map maker or a theifing nooby, and I know that sounds like a harsh question but some people would like to know.

Anyway, good luck with the african Jafro trolls, and hopefully it will aplease, however not mur the name of the troll universe. I think i've got an unprotected ver of island trolls somewhere but I cba to find it.

Rebel-Turret

if this was promoting map stealing i would have to go against all of you and with jame's but it seems it's only to look and get a good glimpse and see what good terrain would look like so obviouslly james don't jump to a conclustion right away unless you have people to back you up on it.

Werbung: