Steam Accounts for Trade!!

Justin Spak

Here are a list of my several accounts I have and what games.
1- CS:S, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Stalker Call of Pripyat, Dead Space
2- Portal 1, Portal 2
3- Portal 2
4- Fallout New Vegas
5- Deus Ex Human Revolution

Also I have Origin accounts.
1- Crysis 2, Dead Space 2
2- Crysis 2, and I forget either Bad Company 2 or Medal of Honor.

Im really looking just to get any of the STALKER games. I know I already have one on one of my accounts but Im trying to get it all linked to my one main account. I know sometimes if you bought a gaming pc sometimes a certain compononent such as the video card comes with a free STALKER game. If you still have the code and never used it. I will even give u Steam account number 1 which actually comes with Call of Pripyat. I can shows pictures of proof and I gots a skype.

-Im not torrenting any games. I dont like it.
-Im just looking for Stalker and I guess possibly portal 2 if u got a spare on u.
Everytime I reformat my pc I have to make a new email. (It is an OCD thing.) Then I have to make a new steam. I know your not allowed to trade and I have enough money to buy the game, I just wanted to see If I can get it because I have all these steam accounts and I could possibly get the game through trade instead of paying for it. I could give you account FIRST also if you provide a pic of the game and the CD key of course without showing the whole cd key. If u think Im a scam then dont do it. If I cant find anyone to do this Im just going to buy the game.

Werbung: