--< Troll Headhunter edit >--

sunny_D

heya im posting here in name of Dragonskull cz he has currently connection problems with wc3anvil...

here is the description:

DRAGONSKULL:

"I want you, yes you, to remove the 'quiver' and the spears from the Headhunter model, e.g. make him weaponless.

Now that he's weaponless we better give him a weapon, right? So, I want you to add Axes, one in each hand. These axes should be throwable - but not as small as the Forest Troll-axes.

And of course, with new weapons the Headhunter needs new animations:

Stand - Forest Troll 'Stand' animations, except for the silly jump. (2 'Stand'-anims would be enough.)
Walk - I guess you already figures, Forest Troll 'Walk' animation.
Attack 1 - Melee Fighting with two axes, make it hit with both axes..
Attack 2 - Something like the one Demon Hunter uses, the one which he hits with one blade first and then goes around 360 Deg. and hits with the other blade. Make the same with axes.
Spell Throw - Throws right-hand axe. (For a spell mostly like Storm Hammer.)
Spell - Just come up with something.. maybe raise his hands or something.

I will personally skin it so that it will fit.

Thanks in advance."

Werbung:
Werbung:

Dragonskull

I am back, and I'll try to answer the questions. :)

Perhaps you should ask him to specify which axe model he wants to be used?
It's hard to find one fitting, but I figured the Mountain King's axe is fitting - since he is small the axe isn't so big, but still bigger than the Forest Troll-axes, thus capable of handling melee fighting.
So I'll go with: Mountain King-Axe

Couldn't it be easier to re-skin and mod Forest Troll than remake Headhunter?
I want the lower body of the headhunter, and the bended fangs. Also, there is a few thing with the Headhunter model I like.. so I rather use that instead of a Forest Troll. Another reason is that I already did most of the skin in the UV for Headhunter. :p

About my little project.
This model requets has two purposes, one is classified information only insiders in the GTW Mod Team are allowed to know, the other is for my own mini-project where I am doing a counterpart to 'Legendary Heroes', which most of you probably know what is without me going on explaining about it. So, my idea is to make it with only trolls, and not regualr Forest Trolls, but ancient trolls (That's what I like to call 'em.) Thus they have different skintones and different cultures than the known Trolls of WC3 today.
..further information can be aquired if it is nesessary for the request-workers to take my request.