Trauma Centre: Second Opinion - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

killman360

RE: trauma centre what do you think?

well, the game is fun and addicting. it doesn't seem like a surgery sim. it starts out very simple but later it gets very crazy. the game becomes more of a puzzler later on if u like game with a challenge than ur good to go. the controls seem weird at first, but than they become second nature. the game has originality, but is not too simmy. 4/5

Rybo5000

lol, my mum is and nurse and if she saw me playing it she'd moan "thats not the instrument you should use, that cut is stupid, this game is dumb, turn it off!"

Shripe

LOL this looks like a "your mum" thread, but backwards.. :p anyway, who listens to what their parents say when looking for games to buy? ;)

20chambo07

not me my mum didn't want me to get red steel but i got it and i don't regret not listening to her

Jailbreak

this looks pretty good, but i dont think ill get it, havnt really got enough money, this is jsut a port of the DS game anyway so if you've got that one ( which i havnt) theres prob not much point getting this.

jm2k

It does sound Nice but I alredy have to much games on my list to fit my wallet

Shripe

Haven't yet played it.. Most likely a rental for me, because I never like pointless restarts.. Unless there's something other than high scores to beat, don't really care for it once I beat it.

Werbung:

Goku_93

Dont know if its fun. I have the ds version and its fun. can some one give me some fakts about the game?????