The Xbox 360 Elite

plug9090

August 24th. The official release date of the new Xbox 360. But what is all the fuss about? Well, in this thread, everyone can share what they like/dislike about Microsoft's new sleek, black, gorgeous... (ahem...exscuse me :blush:) ...new console.

I'm placing my pre-order this week since my brother owned the original 360, which unfortunately fell victim to the "3 Red Lights of Death" as some strange people call it.

I myself have been attracted by the new look and 120gb hard drive, which I'm sure most other people who are getting the console have.

Let me know your thoughts and opinions! (But please, no fanboyism of any kind...it's boring and pathetic).

Werbung:

Viety

The 360 Elite is perfect for people who want a 360 and didn't buy the new one.

It's still missing out on somethings, all-in-all I like it.

badboykane

I already got one and had it about 3 weeks so far, I got mine from Ebay and the seller lived local to me and took part ex of my 360 premium so not too bad.

The only difference I see on it is it's black, a 120gb hard drive instead of 20gb and has hdmi on it which is handy for me as my tv has 3 hdmi sockets and only 1 component so now my Wii can stay in the component.

eviljim

I hate to be such an old grumpy stinker (especially as the Xbox 360 Elite is hot) but why do games companies do this?
Have they no morals towards the environment or the consumer?
More waste for the planet, more money spent by us.
I know, I know, it's the same in all industries but it seems more prevelant in the gaming industry especially when they take ages to release one console and then restrict the numbers at release to create extra hype.
You finally get your hands on one and then bam! Another one comes along.
I am really sorry to tie up your thread with such a moan so i'll get me coat :)

wayne-kerr

Well.. it is a beautiful console,black suits it more, i like the hard drive space, the only reason i wanna get one is for Halo 3 & Online Play, but im gonna try and find one for cheaper in a few months. :)

pure_mind_games

wayne-kerr said:
Well.. it is a beautiful console,black suits it more, i like the hard drive space, the only reason i wanna get one is for Halo 3 & Online Play, but im gonna try and find one for cheaper in a few months. :)

my PS3 has a bigger hard drive than the Elite, maybe black does suit it better, but Matt Black?

Shripe

I'd prefer the premium. To me, spending $80 more doesn't make sense for the HDMI (since I don't mind switching component cables, they're easy to reach on my TV), and the bigger HD... Then again, I don't as of yet have either. ;)

Werbung: