The Paper Mario Thread

Have you downloaded this game? If so, do you enjoy it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No - I generally don't like RPGs

• Yes, and it's my first RPG! =P

• Total voters

Squiddy

Has anyone downloaded this masterstroke of a game?
It's amazing to learn that this final first-party N64 gem came out during the beginning of the Cube's lifespan.

I'll let you in on something - I've never played an RPG before - yet the fun gameplay that I don't usually get in turn-based game is starting to tempt me to try out a Final Fantasy. :)

I've only played through the first hour and a bit of the game but it looks like I made a wise choice in downloading this - at least it passes the time while I wait for the AAA titles for Wii - another plus of the Virtual Console. You'd be hard pressed to find this cheap (last time I went GameStation, an un-opened Paper Mario fetched for over £49.99) so download this now! =P

Discuss this amazing gem.

Werbung:

plug9090

I owned this game when it was on the N64...last game I bought for it along with Kirby 64 (which scarily has it's own thread underneath). I was only about 9 or 10 I think but I liked the look of it in Toys 'R' Us and it has since become my fave 64 game...it's absolute GOLD!

Jailbreak

I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyy want this game, im getting some wii points for my birthday next week so i am deffinately going to download this first!

Squiddy

Jailbreak said:
I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyy want this game, im getting some wii points for my birthday next week so i am deffinately going to download this first!

Good on ya mate. :)
It won't dissapoint you - it really has that FUN factor - and it reminds you of those N64 glory days if you were lucky enough to own one of these. =P

Yeno

I have it on the N64, I got it with the console pacaged together for $30 =O (both used)

Great game. I would reccommend it to anyone that likes the basic concept of RPG's, since it was my first RPG and it got me interested in them.

GoldenAssassin

I loved this game when it first came out. I played through it in a week...only rented, never owned.

Paper Mario: TTYD is also a classic. And of course Super Paper Mario!

Werbung: