The Massacre

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Ya and vary the tiles like raging mentioned.
Also, try and keep away from blizzard cliffs as much as possible. Your water can be done by a simple use of lowering...I'll explain this later cause I can't access WE right now.

Thursday

Ya and vary the tiles like raging mentioned.
Also, try and keep away from blizzard cliffs as much as possible. Your water can be done by a simple use of lowering...I'll explain this later cause I can't access WE right now.
[/b]

yea i dont quite understand atm what u mean xD

Undead_Lives

Here's how you do it:
1. Start out by unselecting the feature "Enforce Water Height Limits" found in Advanced.
2. Use your Terrain editor to make some shallow or deep water.
3. Fill up the spot where you made the water.
4. Use "Lower" to make a smooth lowering in the place of your water.
Your water should still be there, and the ugliness of blizzard cliffs are gone.
Maybe I should make a tutorial for this....

ragingspeedhorn

Yes Undead a tutorial would be good, but be sure to have some screenshots of the progress so people arent completely "lost" while trying to figure out what you mean :)

Thursday

New Updates...

Ive finished most of terrain, i may want to edit some in future after testing, well see what people think...

Ive really started to get into the editing of units and stuff, ive been workin on making a leaderboard for how many kills you get... should be nice i guess...

The units will be some nice ones, if you go to downloads, i have some custom icons i made for some stuff which you can use if you want...

Screenies soon as i finish up some stuff

Thursday

Fergot to mention above, some of other items ima add is at beginning, you can chooe a partner to gang with, each different one has different stuff they can do/build

Werbung:

Thursday

Hi guys, im sorry about not alot more coming into this map.... i recently have been swamped with school. amd haven't been on the computer or anything... So ill have to say this map will be finished in the summer... After i get my new laptop things should gomore smoothley... so i have to say no updates until after the 22nd of June

(After my vacation after school)