The Lamest Strategy (from Nexon CA boards)

Werbung:

llamaeatataco

I just have one thing to say about camping.
why do you play video games?
you play them to have fun.
Camping is kinda boring. I tried ot myself once and I couldnt stand it.
so, if camping is enjoyable to you you could consider yourself a person who derives waaaay too much joy from annoying people.
I could consider it legitimate if you did it so you could afford a weapon if you were broke, but that's WORK. Also, if you think about it, what is camping? gaining an unfair advantage against enemies, right?
what is cheating? breaking the rules to gain an unfair advantage........
also, campers CAN be killed very easily with a grenade, but it still annoys you to have some person with little skill kill you. I know I'm ranting, but isn't camping kinda like the rocket launcher in halo? you only use it because you can't get a kill any other way........even if that is only true because your stuck with a lame gun. so, camping, not quite cheating, more work thatn play and more annoying than anything else (espacially spawn camping).

BuletCatcher

so, if camping is enjoyable to you you could consider yourself a person who derives waaaay too much joy from annoying people.
I could consider it legitimate if you did it so you could afford a weapon if you were broke, but that's WORK. Also, if you think about it, what is camping? gaining an unfair advantage against enemies, right?
also, campers CAN be killed very easily with a grenade, but it still annoys you to have some person with little skill kill you. I know I'm ranting, but isn't camping kinda like the rocket launcher in halo? you only use it because you can't get a kill any other way........even if that is only true because your stuck with a lame gun. so, camping, not quite cheating, more work thatn play and more annoying than anything else (espacially spawn camping).

You sir have wasted my time reading your silly rant about camping. :mad:

Camping is a valid tactic and a valid defensive technique in all game modes. Little skill. I camp on a regular basis, and if you feel I have no skill, I invite you to challenge me.

There is no such thing as spawn camping in CA. the 3 sec immunity CLEARLY prevents this. Look, if you get killed after you spawned, it was because you were prob picking your nose or something else, and stood there for 3 seconds. The only criminal in spawn camping is the victim. RUN AWAY. you have 3 seconds. Or hell, just SHOOT them.

I cant sit here and explain to you how to play CA. All you babies crying about camping are grouped in with the rest of the retards that complain about flash bangs, rocket launchers, and snipers.

BRING IT!!:cool:

PLEASE NOTE, that the guy I quoted has his or her location set to "Camping at your Spawn"

Are you kidding me?

killzer666

camping is the ---- thats all i do not always at the respawn point for opposing team but where you never expect 2 find me thats is in my book 1 of the best parts of the map is all the camping spots like snow vally

~Da hood $oldiers~

Capt1an

camping is the ---- thats all i do not always at the respawn point for opposing team but where you never expect 2 find me thats is in my book 1 of the best parts of the map is all the camping spots like snow vally

~Da hood $oldiers~
+1. I never fire more then 1 shot from the same place if I can help it. Always changing, and it is great fun when you shoot a handful of people and move, and watch as they all respawn and run to where you used to be, and you snipe them, and move again and the circle continues :D

Sniping FTW imho. Though 2 things I dont do, I dont spawn snipe, that is for n00bs. And I dont tunnel camp (Snow), that is also for n00bs

InTheDark69

Sometimes I get whined to for "Spawn Raping" when I simply wait and they bunch together and when I shoot at them they die and I ain't even in their base...

Love

I can't get a kill in any other way?
I'd like to play against you, even though I haven't played in a few days.
I myself camp, why?
Simply because it's a tactic.
Sure, it may seem boring, but what I find boring is dying over and over, pointlessly rushing, and getting killed by people who CAMP.
Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean it's "cheap/cheating/boring" or whatever you may think of it.
War obviously shows how smart you are.
Smart, well played, people who think ahead will win the war.
Those who rush, are pretty much walking right into their own death.
All you're doing is making their job easier, you run to them, and they kill you.
Sure, rushing isn't always the best thing to do, though it is effective at the right time.
You should know what you're saying before you say it,
otherwise, you'll look like a complete idiot, like you already have proven to be.

Taken from the "Pub Strategy" thread.
You should take a look at it.

I have two options,
and I chose depending on the gameplay.

Option one:

If everyone is rushing, of course, I'll sit and camp.
No, it is not "noobish" it's tactical.
I'll pick a spot where I'm not seen, and people constantly flow throughout that area.
Also, for camping.
Stay in the same area, though DO NOT stay in the same position.
Pick a area, and learn to work with your surroundings, use what's around you to YOUR advantage.

Option two:

I rush the base.
Obviously, the main objective is to kill everyone who crosses your path,
though what everyone gets mistaken for is chasing after one person.
If a person runs another way, and you're being fired at.
DO NOT, I repeat. DO NOT fire at the person running away.
Ensure your safety, then you may or may not chase after the person who got away.
You want to remain unnoticed, why would you want your position known by your opponent?

Hope I helped.

jklp44

its really not that bad of a strategy. it prevented people from leaving, got him kills, and made you frightened to leave. imma gunna try it. :3

iLLoNyX

There is nothing wrong with camping. dont like it? Dont play. They're will always be campers, no matter what fps game you play.

It's their style, respect it.

llamaeatataco

I have offically converted to camping *get's executed for being a heretic*
seriously, camping is a good strategy but it's annoying as hell for everyone...
I can accept camping of all types but spawn camping. I finally turned yesterday because either way it is annoying, You get killed by a camper or you don't move the whole match.
i would just like to point out that camping doesn't work in small matches..... I heard someone say that camping was realistic, yeah, staying right by where people appear out of thin air is realistic.
so, I can accept camping as long as it isn't spawn camping.. and if your not one of those idiots that runs to the same camping spot the whole match and gets raped because everyone can see you go there.....
and yes, I suck at CA, but at least I have fun =/
and to repond to your 'dying over and over is boring' point, I never get killed twice by someone in the same camping spot, I just rpae them with a grenade (It's funny as hell to see them run out jumping trying to get away)
and I hope you know that everyone else know that you just quoted yourself right there. Mbay it was intentional and you didn't want to type your whole argument all over again...
I read the quoet and in that situation, I hide, toss a grenade between me and them, about where they will be if they rush me, switch to my gun and then rush out shotting if they aren't killed by the grenade.
and camping is a hrrible strategy if you have two people coming because the second one will undoubtably kill you if you kill the first.

Love

I have offically converted to camping *get's executed for being a heretic*
seriously, camping is a good strategy but it's annoying as hell for everyone...
I can accept camping of all types but spawn camping. I finally turned yesterday because either way it is annoying, You get killed by a camper or you don't move the whole match.
i would just like to point out that camping doesn't work in small matches..... I heard someone say that camping was realistic, yeah, staying right by where people appear out of thin air is realistic.
so, I can accept camping as long as it isn't spawn camping.. and if your not one of those idiots that runs to the same camping spot the whole match and gets raped because everyone can see you go there.....
and yes, I suck at CA, but at least I have fun =/
and to repond to your 'dying over and over is boring' point, I never get killed twice by someone in the same camping spot, I just rpae them with a grenade (It's funny as hell to see them run out jumping trying to get away)
and I hope you know that everyone else know that you just quoted yourself right there. Mbay it was intentional and you didn't want to type your whole argument all over again...
I read the quoet and in that situation, I hide, toss a grenade between me and them, about where they will be if they rush me, switch to my gun and then rush out shotting if they aren't killed by the grenade.
and camping is a hrrible strategy if you have two people coming because the second one will undoubtably kill you if you kill the first.

Camping does work for small maps.
You move around, using your surroundings, in that certain area of your choice.
Say you're at Junk Flea, a common spot to camp would be near the Alpha base, where the truck is, under the tunnel, etc.
Gives good coverage, and you can move around in that little area, you could also camp their upper level in the spawn building, it works, if you know what you're doing.

For Bravo, camping their upper level/under the stairs/their awning.

&I quoted myself from a different thread.

Layzie

arent you kind of supposed to camp when you snipe?
seems like it would be hard to run around and snipe good.

Personally, I hate to sit around with my sniper rifle for a few reasons.

1. Eventually i'll get ambushed and my position will be compromised.
2. I like getting those Unbelievable+'s which aren't possible if you stay in one spot.
3. Being a sniper on the run is extremely dangerous for the other team and a lot safer for you (if you know what you're doing). I have a quick shot so lets say I turn a corner and an enemy just happened to be running toward me about 10 ft or so away. He'll probably see my sniper rifle out and delay his shot a few seconds just out of surprise. By the time that split-second pause is over, I would have zoomed in and clicked my mouse. [...I get called a hacker a lot because people don't realize how short of a time it takes to zoom in and shoot]
4. And lastly, I just like to cause havoc (My clan has interclan tournaments) and so when i'm in a match, throwing off an enemy team by shooting them from different flanks can really mess up their organization.

IKilledYouIn1

arent you kind of supposed to camp when you snipe?
seems like it would be hard to run around and snipe good.

-I agree. You pretty much do have to spawn camp to get sniper kills. If you start killing them at the spawn you would know that there would all be there. I hate this map but I play it somethimes when I have a sniper. I do the same thing. Hide in a ledge and snipe. Usually all of them are HEADSHOTS!

Werbung:

Shaboozie

MHO: It's a lame strategy but it gets the job done. I don't do it often but when I do. "Hacker" is one of those words that fly.