The highest PC demanding requirements PC Games

Sajid Ali

We are now in 2011 & PC gaming has progressed a lot in terms of graphics/system resources and requirements.
Lots of new games are coming out such as Crysis 2, Dragon Age, etc.
I know that technology keeps progressing makes 'new' tech get obsolete quite quickly.
My question is relatively simple:
As of April 2011,
what PC games is the MOST demanding in terms of system requirements?
I don't know whether this question is asked on this forum or not, but i didn't find any question like this so i asked...
Thanks.. :)

Werbung:

iebo00

Crysis 2 but many games require high PC specs. Far Cry is graphics heavy. Battlefield 3 will probably need good PC specs. The Assassin's Creed game needed high specs when it first came out.

izzypopa

Crysis 2 will most likely be the most demanding for a while, Crytek originally made the game for PC so they know what they are doing when it comes to graphics and such.
The only reason they ported the game over to PS3 and Xbox 360 was from people demanding it.

RPCOM

DiRT 3 uses Shader Model 5.0 technology. It may be highest in terms of graphics I think and it also requires a really good processor. It's minimum requirements state Shader Model 3.0 though the recommended requirements state Shader Model 5.0.

F

Freeman2430

Contrary to what people might believe, Crysis 2 was NOT the most demanding game on the market. Even Crysis 1 required more hardware power since Crysis 2 was made for the consoles and then ported to the pc, so the developers had to keep the Console hardware in mind while creating the game which resulted in lowered graphics requirements. In 2011 I believe that metro 2033 and Battlefield 3 were the most demanding games.

Werbung: