WTS: Steam Account - Nine Years Old, 378 Games, $5000 value for only $900!

Wafflepancakes

I am selling my nine year old Steam account because I no longer have the freetime to play my 378 games. This account is still in good VAC standing and is currently protected by Steam Guard. I am the original owner and my account information has never been given to anyone else, including friends or family.

This Steam account is currently in the Friends and Family Steam Beta which means that anyone on your Steam friends list will be able to play any of these 378 games if you allow them to! Currently I have over 501 items in my Steam inventory which includes: 114 Team Fortress 2 items, 324 Dota 2 items, 3 Portal 2 items, 1 CS:GO item, and 43 Steam items! The Steam account is currently level 18 and I have acquired 16 badges so far.

For both your protection as well as my own I will be requiring the use of a middleman for this transaction. I really dont have time for games and I know that your time and money is very valuable as well.

I have used over 5 steam calculators and have determined the value of my account to be about $4500, give or take. This of course does not take into account sale prices, but I did find one calculator that determined if you bought every game on my account, on sale, it would be worth $1,239. This account is a steal as I am only asking for $900. With that said, any serious offers will be taken into consideration!

I have included a screenshot which includes most of the information I imagine you will need or want: http://i.imgur.com/H1CgnMJ.png

I have blocked out my personal account information for my own safety.

I know that youre probably wondering which games I actually own, and I will gladly list the games to any serious inquries.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am completely transparent and I want to make this transaction as simple and painless as possible!

Werbung:
Werbung:

IonutzG10

Hi , im Ionut ! Im interested in your account ! Add me on skype ( ionut.galan1999 ) or reply here .... I'm willing to pay $600-$800 USD for it ! Thx and have a nice day !