The Best Game You Have Ever Played?

Werbung:

Gamer

Best game I have ever played? I'd have to say, Dragon Age: Origins, and its expansion was awesome too. DAO had it all, awesome story line, great graphics, lots of in-game features, impressive game play, awesome class choices, different epilogues and prologues. That game really shocked the MMORPG world. If I had the computer power, I'd finish it again, even though I already did 3 times. And I'd also play Dragon Age 2 :)( it seems so cool, but my computer would explode before running such a heavy game).
A close call would be Gameboy games, I absolutely adored Pokemon for Gameboy advance, also loved Medabot games and such.

Cecil Estrera

The best game for me would be Audition Dance Battle. What I like there is you can dress the character anything you like, choose the game mode you like best, and mingle with the players within the country.
And it's nice to meet new friends because of it. I think it's the most thrilling online game ever.

logyon

I have lots of games and only played a handfull of them.

I have played world of warcraft for a few months and also i would say the best game i have played that i really liked was colin mcrae rally on the playstation 1.

Now i only seem to play the pc/mac games, xbox 360 and ps3 games.

So out of those platforms

World of Warcraft / Diablo 3
Forza 4 / Rayman Origins
Gran Turismo / Little Big Plannet

PS1 - crash bandicoot
PS2 - def jam vendetta
N64 - banjo kazooie
Gamecube - Mario 64

I have lots of games and only played a handfull of them.

I have played world of warcraft for a few months and also i would say the best game i have played that i really liked was colin mcrae rally on the playstation 1.

Now i only seem to play the pc/mac games, xbox 360 and ps3 games.

So out of those platforms

World of Warcraft / Diablo 3
Forza 4 / Rayman Origins
Gran Turismo / Little Big Plannet

PS1 - crash bandicoot
PS2 - def jam vendetta
N64 - banjo kazooie
Gamecube - Mario 64

Cool, another Gran Turismo player. Do you play often? We can game together.

eripas

The best games I ever played. WoW and DoTa. They may be from different genres but still I consider them the best. WoW with its sublime graphics and unending updates that keeps you motivated to play. DoTA for its uncountable set of strategies/team play to employ just to win. Blizzard all the way. :D

Werbung:

mudrock

The best game I have ever played would have to be grand theft auto san andreas. I feel that gta is the only game that I can play offline and never get bored. Every other game I can only play on multiplayer.