The Best Game You Have Ever Played?

Saohc

1.Silent Hill 2 - Despite a few gameplay issues, this remains one of the best and one of the most brilliant games I've ever played and it even opened me up to a new world of horror.
2.Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater - This game explains itself
3.EarthBound - Quirky and humorous, but the nature of the final boss battle was just disturbing, but surprising brilliant.
4.Pikmin 2 - Loved this when I was a bit younger and it's still a great game
5.Akatsuki Blitzkampf - Got me into doujinsoft(Fan Made) games and it's one of my favorite fighting games, especially with very few balance issues
6.inFAMOUS - Arguably, a dark, but amazing game. I enjoyed the gameplay a lot.
7.The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask - Who knew a Zelda game could be so dark? It set the bar and even Twilight Princess can't exactly be as dark and harrowing as Majora's Mask
8.Resident Evil 4 -Cliche-ish horror, but damn amazing gameplay.

Werbung:

Cardd

I almost forgot Pikmin games..
And does anyone remember Livewire on Ps1, no one seems to know it but I really liked the demo.

ClutchSteve

First post here!

My all time favorite console game i've played is COD MW2. It has one of the most natural feeling movements i've played. When Black Ops came out, i was very excited. However, It was a major let down once i started playing. The "lag" movements really got to me and i've since stopped playing it. I just thought it was me at first, but i confirmed my thoughts with many random players and it just set me off. Anyways, that's my story! :) MW2 for the win!

radascars

nothing beats the legacy of Final Fantasy VII, that is the best I ever played during the late 90's as this game made the RPG move to the next level and many gamers makes this as their standard to every RPG game in the gaming industry.

ben123

Counter strike source. You can mod anything like maps, skins and game modes. The community is still huge and people are always creating new servers, maps, modes ect.

radascars

Super mario is one of the best. My brother plays it a lot, drived me crazy by playing it so much. I enjoy it tough.

Yes I agree, way back in the early 90's Mario was the most popular games in the world and a lot of people played it :) The game has many sequels and series. They also made some cartoons of it. :)

Werbung:
Legend of Mana, Oblivion, and Tales of Symphonia. Those games have a lot of gameplay value.
Best series though is Harvest Moon and Tales.

You get major coolness points for mentioning Legend of Mana. Unfortunately, that games is sort of like Vagrant Story. Where it didn't get the recognition it deserved until it was rare and too late.