thanks for all the headshots and fun

psychonaut13

well folks....

there comes a time that all roads will fork. sooner or later there's a turn that leads off in another direction for whatever reason the winds blow and bend our limbs akimbo.

this is one of those times. i uninstalled steam yesterday. i know i know, before you get all "ha, you and billy!" on me...

for a bit now i've been doing some thinking about my habit energies and my energy in general..as in what i'm doing with it. considering that and the results of that energy spent, weighing the value and positive outcomes of it.... and well, i've decided to cut out the video games. take that energy and put it towards more valiant pursuits.

I just wanted to say so long, thanks for the good times, sorry about the bad times, and rock out.

i'll still be checking in on the forums every once in awhile, seeing what you cats are up to and laughin at the banned posts.

see you guys on the other side.
and remember.....
bunnylove.jpg

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

This isn't about the feedback from your last site creation post is it?

j/k

Well, good luck to you juggy. It has indeed been fun. Stay in the forums though. You always have good well-spoken and insightful posts.

Puppet

I don't like saying goodbye to Bunny. He has been a very good cyber friend to all of us. I remember him best as GiantChocolateBunnyOfDeath back around the february/march timeframe and didn't like that he kicked my ass a lot. He's changed his name a million times but he is still bunny to me. You're the coolest. We will miss you in game. Take care buddy and don't forget to drop by the forums and insult my age or something. Later bunny!

Deviant

Stay true to yourself and good luck in all you do. You'll be missed by all, don't forget the good times we've all had together playing this game.

slick

Good luck in whatever you gonna channel your energy into.
One day you'll be back. A bouncer who called himself bunny....funny shit dude :D

Besta luck to you.

DiLLa

good luck jugg..no harm no foul right? anyways i wish ya the best with all you mentioned and more...stop by once in awhile

Satan

later juggs take care man, stay in touch on the forums........so when you gonna be on the server? ill give it til 6PM before i see you in the game.

Werbung: