Tales of Symphonia

Jailbreak

Did anyone have this on the gamecube? Apparently theres going to be a wii sequal which i can't wait for cause the first one is one of my favourite RPG's of all time :D

Werbung:

Geno

I need to buy the one on GC =, I've played it at a friends house, thought it was nice, but barely got the time to actually play through it fully.

k-boz

the graphics were so good for this game! I saw some of it at my friends house, but i never bought it! if there's a new version coming out though, i might check it out!

Jailbreak

Yer multiplayer was fun, you could even play it with people who hadn't played it before which was good, and they could just drop in and out (if you know what I mean) It had a really good combat system as well

Daxter D

I got it last year. Though I can't get myself to play it now, I enjoyed it while I could. Best part is probably the voice acting, especially Lloyd.

Jailbreak

yer i LOVED the cell shaded graphics in this, probably my favourite graphics out of any game :D does nyone know any info on the new one for the wii?

Ryano

This is in my top 3 games for the Cube, absolutely fantastic. The graphics were superb and the fighting was brilliant. I really want Lloyd Irving to be in Brawl, he would be fantastic.

Really can't wait for the Wii version. It's gonna be awesome:D

Werbung:

kaitora

the story of the game was great... and it was one of those games you could replay from the beginning and not get bored... i loved it