Tales of Symphonia

Werbung:

sanushan

ive never played and like paper mario on the c its impossible to get now. If only the wii had a hard drive then maybe we could download such games...thing is thats never gna happen.

kaitora

think of the time it would take though... minimum of a few hours... it had two disks... and so it's well over 4gb of game...
Ryano said:
The last bit of kaitora's sentance is all you need to know:)

and thanks for the affirmation of my sentence ryano

Ryano

kaitora said:
vpd1993 said:
thats cool i think i'll get it althought i hope it has online

would be nice... so make it like phantasy star online and have a party such as p1 lloyd p2 collete etc

Sorry but I've never played Phantasy Star Online.....whats it like?

Squiddy

vpd1993 said:

Sorry, but I really hope they don't bother forcing in some sort of crappy online and ruin the single-player mode... that's why Resi 5 on 360 got delayed to 2009, but let's not go off topic.

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
vpd1993 said:

would be nice... so make it like phantasy star online and have a party such as p1 lloyd p2 collete etc

Sorry but I've never played Phantasy Star Online.....whats it like?

phantasy star online is a real time RPG... it's great... i play it on my PC on the free servers... if you want info on this please PM to keep this thread free of spammy posts... but i think there are two types of RPG... those that would rock online, and those that wouldn't and personally tales of symphonia wouldn't be good online

Jailbreak

Squiddy said:
vpd1993 said:

Sorry, but I really hope they don't bother forcing in some sort of crappy online and ruin the single-player mode... that's why Resi 5 on 360 got delayed to 2009, but let's not go off topic.

I 100% agree with u squiddy, I love it just the way it is. though im sure the sequal will disapoint me cz the original is so good

kaitora

Jailbreak said:
Squiddy said:
vpd1993 said:

I 100% agree with u squiddy, I love it just the way it is. though im sure the sequal will disapoint me cz the original is so good

i love how if you play it again you can choose to control a different character compared to the first time, and let the comp take the other characters

Werbung: