Stampede Art - Special??

Abelhawk

Hey, I was just wondering... Does anyone know if the Special Art for the Stampede ability is locked or not? I'm making a preist character who's pure healing and whatnot up to her Ultimate, which is called Benediction, a stampede of balls of light that fly down and damage enemies. Unfortunately, the special art for stampede might be locked, so that the balls of 'light' hit enemies and explode in bursts of blood. :smirk:

Does anyone know anything about this subject?

Werbung:
it shouldnt be locked because when you usually customize your char you can fix the settings so that the attack's icon can be used as whatever you want...go to the char's abilities in the unit editor or sumthing like that and change the abilities of your char:)

Abelhawk

Um...yeah... that's what I'm doing. I'm making a new ability for my character based on Stampede. So I need to know if that specific effect on the ability can be modified to something other than a burst of blood, so that a ball of light hitting its target doesn't look stupid.

Undead_Lives

Fool around with Buffs and effects, look at all the effects of Stampede.
If that doesn't work, then yes, you can't change it. But I'm pretty sure it can because DotA did it :p

Abelhawk

I know, the stupid thing. It really should...what's that one popular map, Hero Line Wars? Like 2 or 3 of the heroes can cast weird stampedes like with Serpent Ward missiles and green fireballs... maybe I'll just look at the abilities on that map.

Undead_Lives

Like I said Abelhawk, try fooling around with the buffs of stampede.
Look at the buffs, find them, see what they are, and change them for yours.

Werbung:

Mavus

How does the spell work? Does it makes lots of units moving one way or >.< Sorry I've never looked into this spell but if it's like that you can make a trigger which says when they unit dies it makes an sfx (of whatever it was you wanted).. Other hten that i wouldn't know sorry