Sniping 101

yocool

i know i just go to kilo then hop to echo and own. sometimes i kilo then alpha. flippin 4 kdr average a match in alpha for me

Werbung:

spuznick242

i know i just go to kilo then hop to echo and own. sometimes i kilo then alpha. flippin 4 kdr average a match in alpha for me

Yea, just a few games in kilo really does wonders. Like I'm playing in there more because Echo is getting old and too easy, but in Kilo there isnt too many rooms or players, I mean they only have one Channel, and I dont want to go to alpha, or bravo because there is no exp or gp increase which is really nice, because I like to rank up just about every 2 or 3 weeks, and with the exp increase the ranks are bigger, but its just as easy to get because of the increase.

Wolves25

Yea, just a few games in kilo really does wonders. Like I'm playing in there more because Echo is getting old and too easy, but in Kilo there isnt too many rooms or players, I mean they only have one Channel, and I dont want to go to alpha, or bravo because there is no exp or gp increase which is really nice, because I like to rank up just about every 2 or 3 weeks, and with the exp increase the ranks are bigger, but its just as easy to get because of the increase.

:( i cant go to kilo yet!
ima msg 3rd right now
im at 702% though:)

spuznick242

:( i cant go to kilo yet!
ima msg 3rd right now
im at 702% though:)

LOL, 702% you should be there lol. I guess you mean 72%. Yea, in Kilo its nice, because everyone is pretty good and you learn alot, but also when your doing good not everyone is screaming hacker at you. Like I'm a CSM2 and i get reported alot for "hacking" in Echo, but in Kilo even thou im a pretty low rank for in there, I never get called or reported that I know of. Just Kilo is so much nicer all the way around.

spuznick242

Kilo is annoying. Everyone is good , and I can't get a great kdr D:

Well KDR is everything, and when you die, take and look what you did and learn from it. With every death there is a lesson to be learned. And even if you dont get a good kdr in Kilo, still play there because when you go play in Alpha or another server you'll do even better.

yocool

Well KDR is everything, and when you die, take and look what you did and learn from it. With every death there is a lesson to be learned. And even if you dont get a good kdr in Kilo, still play there because when you go play in Alpha or another server you'll do even better.

amen to dat

Werbung: