smash bros ds?

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I seriously, seriously doubt this is going to happen. I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999% positive that there is never going to be a Smash Bros. for the DS.

shadowofchaos

Jesusdragon737 said:
I seriously, seriously doubt this is going to happen. I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999% positive that there is never going to be a Smash Bros. for the DS.

Meh... let us dream will ya? lol

Anyway... yeah.. I kind of doubt it too... The only way that we can play Super Smash Bros. 64 is on a PSP.... if they ever come out with a Multiplayer for that emulator....

Kailas

I'd be quite happy if they made a SSB for the DS. It makes sense for Nintendo to do it eventually. Whether that happens on the DS or the next handheld is anybody's guess though.

Phillysoul11

i am sure that the smash brothers franchise will eventually reach handheld game systems....whether or not it will be the DS we have yet to see

LinkHylian

I think there will be a smash bros on the DS but I'm not sure when.if there was going to be a smash bros on the DS,it would probably be a remake of the N64 smash bros with extra characters and stuff to unlock and also WIFI.

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

Haha, I remember when I saw a custom made Rom of Super Smash Bros for the Super Nintendo. It was called "Kart Fighter", now I didn't know it was custom made, so I downloaded it, and oh did I hate it!

Although that kind of talk probably isn't allowed on this forum (feel free to edit it out).

Anyway, Super Smash Bros would actually be alright to see on the Nintendo DS, obviously it woudn't beat Brawl but it would be a nice game to carry around in your pocket and play anytime. :)