Smackdown vs. Raw - WiiPros Official Thread

SpiralDale

I am sure you have all seen the videos of the game play by now, but if you haven't here it is:

Smackdown vs Raw video

There is a lot of excitement and hype about Mario galaxy and ssbb, but I am looking forward to Smackdown vs Raw 2008 more than either of these 2 titles.

Anyone else find this more exciting? :dance2:

Werbung:

Merc_Mouth

RE: Smackdown vs Raw Wii

This is exciting! I've always wondered how they would make a WWE game for the Wii. Now that I know, I'll definitely be checking this game out.

SpiralDale

RE: Smackdown vs Raw Wii

Merc_Mouth said:
This is exciting! I've always wondered how they would make a WWE game for the Wii. Now that I know, I'll definitely be checking this game out.

Nintendo magazine did a review of it this month

GoldenAssassin

Hmm. Interesting video.

I used to be huge into wrestling when I was a kid. I had all the old games.

However, I haven't purchased a wrestling video game in about eight years. This one looks good for me because (a) it could be nostalgic and (b) it would be fun to play with someone else who would not necessarily be into a straight controller-formed wrestling game.

Although the controls could turn out to be very dodgy, just like WiiSports Boxing is.

I'll have to wait a couple months after it is released to decide if I want it.

SpiralDale

GoldenAssassin said:
Hmm. Interesting video.

I used to be huge into wrestling when I was a kid. I had all the old games.

However, I haven't purchased a wrestling video game in about eight years. This one looks good for me because (a) it could be nostalgic and (b) it would be fun to play with someone else who would not necessarily be into a straight controller-formed wrestling game.

Although the controls could turn out to be very dodgy, just like WiiSports Boxing is.

I'll have to wait a couple months after it is released to decide if I want it.

Good points, I can imagine sometimes you go to lift someone up, and it turns into a punch, because you didn't lift the wiimote accurately enough

But they are working on this longer than they have ever worked on a Smackdown game, so I am sure they will try and perfect it

Noel

I am looking forward to this aswell but ill probably wait for a month or two after its released to see how well the controls work but i already have 4 wiimotes and nunchuk so this looks great.

vpd1993

SpiralDale said:
I am sure you have all seen the videos of the game play by now, but if you haven't here it is:

Smackdown vs Raw video

There is a lot of excitement and hype about Mario galaxy and ssbb, but I am looking forward to Smackdown vs Raw 2008 more than either of these 2 titles.

Anyone else find this more exciting? :dance2:

i saw the video and it was sooo cool

Werbung: