Sig request "NX GIFT!"

caleeb12

It was a really good movie!

EDIT: Here!

tylerkunt69_sig2.png

Whaddya think? Anything I should do differently?

Werbung:

Jordan B

The font colour for his username is , ewwww.

Match the red from the Unbelieveable and highlight it with black. I can't be assed sizing the sig i made correctly, or make the stats dynamic. Bleeuuu . Too much study to do.

Apart from that, I have to say, good job.

Miran_Eitan

That's like Italicized Veranda for a font, with...grey coloring.

Use a customized font of some sort, make it look interesting. Download a photoshop font pack.

While you're at it, use a gradiant to make the color look interesting. Use something other than grey too :p

At least use Anti Aliasing if you're going to use base font, otherwise it looks really...well like you used paint.

caleeb12

That's like Italicized Veranda for a font, with...grey coloring.

Use a customized font of some sort, make it look interesting. Download a photoshop font pack.

While you're at it, use a gradiant to make the color look interesting. Use something other than grey too :p

At least use Anti Aliasing if you're going to use base font, otherwise it looks really...well like you used paint.

I'll get the font pack and change the colors of the lettering. Thanks for the input!

vaultt

imagination?! ROFL
that is just text on some shitty stock
its LQ, colors suck, no focal, compo is way off, you have much to learn before you become as cock as you are you dumbass.

tylerkunt69

tbh you all fail.
I wanted my name written in the same font as the unbelievable font...
That's xssniiperx.
Or if you wanted to really impress me do mezo.
the reson i was inactive was because i took a really long shit.

Werbung:

caleeb12

tbh you all fail.
I wanted my name written in the same font as the unbelievable font...
That's xssniiperx.
Or if you wanted to really impress me do mezo.
the reson i was inactive was because i took a really long shit.

Didn't you get my PM? Nexon encrypted their fonts used in-game. We don't have access to them.