WTS: Selling Steam Account lvl 100 and 913 games (8645$ worth)

Werbung:

Seviper

The additude of this guy is really aggressive. Just saying. I added him on steam, he asked why I added him, I was in a csgo comp match so I couldn't respond fast, he kept asking why and started being rude. After I said I didn't wanna buy it anymore he said I didn't have the money to buy it anyway. I said I did and he wanted me to proof it. Pretty weird guy.

XPhantomX

The additude of this guy is really aggressive. Just saying. I added him on steam, he asked why I added him, I was in a csgo comp match so I couldn't respond fast, he kept asking why and started being rude. After I said I didn't wanna buy it anymore he said I didn't have the money to buy it anyway. I said I did and he wanted me to proof it. Pretty weird guy.
I wasn't rude. I get on average 20 adds a day and 99% of them don't ever reply or make a statement of their add. You were one of them. I became aggressive towards it just to try counter it. I asked for proof that you have money, since i can tell the same but i might be lying lol. Have fun being ashamed kid.

P.S: You didn't say you weren't interested, so i can just come forward and report you from spam (since you haven't replied in several days) But i don't think you're worthy of my time.

Werbung: