See?Its happening!

comando602

I predicted it a long time ago,that many ppl will leave the game coz hackers are FUCKING,DESTROYING,PWNING THIS GREAT GAME (its no longer great),If the SOBS of Nexon would give more attention to non-nx players they would make a great amount of money,but they dont care a shit about non-nx gamers,all they care of is NX gamers (sorry to all you nx gamers,im not flaming you,im flaming nexon),like in another post that said that they wont ban players that bought NX,if they helped non-nx players they could have more potential buyers (like me,but they lost me!),that idea of "leave thet idea of "leave the room if encounter a hacker"is just pure bullshit,I wont fucking leave the game room if i made 100-6 kills in CTF and then a SOB appears in the last 5 mins of the game,This game needs some called Democracy,something that all the other online games have,CS,CSS,CF,SF,UT2004,UT3,its called VOTE KICK,whatefuck is the cost of programming a vote-kick that could destroy a lot of potential hackers?,and the one that said that the only cure are the players is very wrong,we are the soldiers and the hackers are the terrorists,we dont have Vote-Kick,we dont have usefull ban-reporting,we dont have kick-mod for free,basicaly,WE DONT HAVE WEAPONS,we need those weapons,if Nexon isnt going to take cards in the asunt,the players will have to take cards in the asunt,so nexon
FUCKING BASTARDS GIVE US WEAPONS TO FIGHT THEM!

Ok that was I wanted to say
I wont be playing CA anymore until the FN-Fal or the G3 Appears or the hackers wipped out of the fucking game
Look,a 13 years boy told ya all this,plus i live in argentina,we the gamers have brain,we arent stupid buyers Nexon,so if you want to have more gamers,therefore having mo' money,do something
Cya at all,this is the really last post im doing
PD:I will be answering PMs

Werbung:

I_Rush_You

If everyone had Elite mod, noobs would be kicking all the "hackers" (Actually just good players). I get kicked out enough as it is i prefer playing against a noob chammer than a noob with elite mod.

MrPoog

I've run into too many elite mod rooms where the elite mod is in fact a hacker himself. Doesn't even try to hide that he's chamming when he leaps from a corner and kills you before you even register that he's actually there.

Way to promote non-corrupt, fair gaming, Nexon. That majority-rule cheater-kicking function would never work.

Roger117

If we had a rage section, I not saying we shouldn't, I think it might end up like the Nexon Forums CA Battlegrounds :p. Simply hilarious.

Werbung:

LordNor

I've run into too many elite mod rooms where the elite mod is in fact a hacker himself. Doesn't even try to hide that he's chamming when he leaps from a corner and kills you before you even register that he's actually there.

Way to promote non-corrupt, fair gaming, Nexon. That majority-rule cheater-kicking function would never work.

The problem with the chamms is that everyone thinks everyone else has them. I don't know how many people listen to music when they play but if you do... STOP IT! The game gives so many audio clues to where a player is. Plus, if you really pay attention, you can sometimes catch a foot or a movement through a crack. You go hunt the person down and kill them and boom... instant cham accusation.