REsident evil 4!!!

badboykane

I didn't find Condemned scary, I completed that already on my 360 and didn't find 1 part scary.
It's more scary than the RE series though but again still not a scary game.

Werbung:

milskad

Well you think thats bad majoras mask scared me thats why I stoped playing it!!! Just remind your self that its just a game. When i was scared of MM i was 10 years old!!!

pure_mind_games

Ryano said:
Oh and of course I read the files, them guys weren't that hard once you got the infrared scope.

You really only one you "need" (i say "need" because you can always come back for it) to kill one with conventional weapons and that's the first one and 5 Incendiary granades takes him down faster than you can say Hannah Montana

andrex13 said:
i want re 4 but im not allowed to get it cause my younger bro

just keep it out of his reach

Squiddy

You thought RE4 was scary? It's the least scariest of the 4, and it's only a BBFC 15. 0_o Unless you're too young to play it, you little whippersnapper. :p

But try playing Eternal Darkness on GameCube or Manhunt on PS2 at night with the curtains closed and the lights switched off for a real scare! :D

Werbung:

Ryano

RE4 isn't really a scary game. It's kinda funny scary because you get surpreises and then you laugh at them a minute later.