Redirected to Maxfrag.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan B

More of a Combatarmsforums.com problem ,
Every time i click something on this site, it Redirects me to maxfrag's website!
Now, i love this site , but man is it ever annoying when i keep having to press back on my browser because i've been flicked to maxfrag.net!
Do you know of anyone else experiencing this problem?

See ya,
Jordanga.

Werbung:

Diasporia

On behalf of 'Love'.

Firstly, which internet browser are you using to access this forum? Secondly, you might need to download RAR to be able to open and close files manually. However, if that does not work, you may need to simply turn of "Pop-ups". If you're still having problems, then ask again.

Love

Be more specific.
As you posted requesting help, you obviously weren't directed, unless it popped up, came up in another tab/window.

As stated above, post the browser you use, possibly try visiting this forum with a different one.

Jordan B

lol, i used to use IE , then mozilla , and now i'm using opera. Forgot to block all pop ups. Problem solved. Thanks love and diasporia

Werbung:

Love

lol, i used to use IE , then mozilla , and now i'm using opera. Forgot to block all pop ups. Problem solved. Thanks love and diasporia

Lol, no problem.

(Leaving this up for future problems. I'm changing the subject. I don't want to hear any complaints about this being still up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.