Random Gun?

Roger117

i was playing ca last week and had about 26k gp. and the next time i went on, which was today, i found i had lost around 4000gp and had an uzi in my storage for 2 hours left. and i didn't have a clue what happened. even if the uzi was bought a few days ago it would last longer. i am 100% sure i did not purchase this because i had never bought a smg. could this be a hacker or something else. i have also changed the password for a bit more saftey. what could be the cause of this?

Werbung:

GtsR

lol, i never heard of anything like this yet in CA. Maybe by updating the game and fixing the hacks/glitches in the last patch, they forgot to add/remove something causing a new glitch like this to occur.

quite odd.

Roger117

even if they someone did, and since i lost about 4000gp, the uzi should had lasted longer probably 5-6 days, because the last time i had around 26000gp was on sunday. right now im thinking it is a glitch. but i've haven't heard of this problem yet.

poir123

I think it's a glitch... It's a pretty new game. There still might be a thousand glitches roaming around. (including ones that people will use as their advantage)

Love

Most likely a glitch.
If it were a hacker, why wouldn't they waste all of your dinar on a useless item?

If there's some way to contact Nexon. You should contact them, but of course, provide proof, and hopefully you'll be reimbursed of your GP.

Purpose-1

For sure, someone got into your account. Make your password something very wierd like: Pokemon or Picachu. I tried that on one of my AIM accounts and my bigger brother was beating me up until I have him my password. L0L! Just put a very wierd password and hopefully it will never happen again.

Roger117

I changed the password ages ago to something very weird. Got it from my school. I think it should stay safe for some time.

Love

I changed the password ages ago to something very weird. Got it from my school. I think it should stay safe for some time.

Well, school computers aren't always safe, as you can easily preview previously entered information, along with people visiting potentially threatening sites, for entertainment, as how they find it funny, to be doing such a thing, yet what more at school?

Some people purposely infect school computers to gain such information, along with school/etc information, for later use.

:p

Roger117

Well, school computers aren't always safe, as you can easily preview previously entered information, along with people visiting potentially threatening sites, for entertainment, as how they find it funny, to be doing such a thing, yet what more at school?

Some people purposely infect school computers to gain such information, along with school/etc information, for later use.

:p

No No Love, I got the idea of another password from my school. Not actually using the school computers.

SPARTANZ77

something wierd happened like that to me too only it was good, ok so i bought a MAC-10 on monday @ 8:00 PM for 1 day use then i logged on on tuesday @ 10:00 PM and it still said 1 day 0 hours remaining so i got 2 days use out if it!!!!!

Roger117

something wierd happened like that to me too only it was good, ok so i bought a MAC-10 on monday @ 8:00 PM for 1 day use then i logged on on tuesday @ 10:00 PM and it still said 1 day 0 hours remaining so i got 2 days use out if it!!!!!

Yes that sounds great! Take caution if any gun continues to have usage time after the purchased period, it would be wise not to continue using as you might be demoted back to trainee and all weapons and GP stripped of. It possibly may lead to a ban but I doubt it. I do not intend to tell you what to do if that situation pops up, I just want to let you know about it.

Werbung:

Love

Definite glitch, or somehow it was rebought, did you still have the same amount of GP?
I wouldn't continue using it, as previously stated, you may very well be demoted, and stripped.
Though you can continue using it, it's your call.
Just don't be complaining about how it glitched, and wasn't your fault, but you were demoted and stripped.
(Don't come to the forums with that either.)