Psychotic Arena

Mapmaster-1-bak

An interesting proposition if it werent that about 1/2 the skins to the models are native wc3 skins that cant be editted :wtf:
(case in point- the coffin in 1.2 is made with a meat wagon)
and i dont think i get what you mean by reducing the quality anyway -.-;

Werbung:

Mapmaster-1-bak

Well Jessica, i suggest visiting clan rpl (@ lordaeron) every once in awhile. The latest versions can be dled @ various persons in the clan as well as some in DBZC...
wait did i already post this? just tell me if i didnt so that i can post the list

Benx_X

funny how i was in RPL before i joined trs...
any way, goodluck my friend and DBZC has your brother in it right? i thought it was you when i joined a day of the cow TD hosted and i saw he was there, but clan rpl sorta lost most of the people... but cronic recons that guy tankdown can realy make the clan better...

Mapmaster-1-bak

Tank, me, Dantesinferno, and cronic are probably the longest-standing members of rpl :/...scratch that me, tank, and dante left for a time (formed a branch-clan, FAOD)
Anyway, tank is a nut job. :p i dont mean that in a BAD way of course. (stares silently at sniper rifle aimed at his head) ...yeah i dont mean it in a bad way at all... ._.;

Mapmaster-1-bak

Anyway, back on track.
BEHOLD ALL, THE SHINY NEWNESS OF VERSION 1.2!!!
now availiable! With anubis and WoW Demon Hunters And MORE PWNAGE THAN EVA!
and even better, it comes with new skills for some people :)

Werbung:

Mapmaster-1-bak

Attention, my insane friends. i wont be working on this for awhile. leave your comments in the maps DL spot (YES I ULED IT AT LAST o_O) whilst i work upon a new project of insanity (see my newest topic in gen development)