Psychotic Arena

Werbung:

Mapmaster-1-bak

sorry about that undead :wtf:
i was lagging on wc3 and had to finish up my post :no:
anyway...
heres some specific stuff on the latest version out (version 1)

-=Psychotic Arena V1=-
-Custom Heroes, Spells, and Items...
-Mostly Custom Models
-Custom Icons
-Repick System Added (the COP behind the huge ***ed castle)
-1 level of creep upgrades activated by chat string (...i forgot the chat string :wtf: )
-My Lab =) (unfinished)
-Small bits of balancing issues -.-;;;
-Secret Hero/Secret Section

that detailed enough yet or do i need to add more (and i do host this, keep an eye out or whisper me @ mapmaster-1-bak@lordaeron)

Undead_Lives

Hm, arena's aren't my favourite, but I do play them from time to time.
As for your map, it sounds cool, I don't think I've ever seen an arena with so much custom...models, and all that.
I would really hope to see it done :D

EDIT: Are you working with anyone on this?

Mapmaster-1-bak

Ghost- Yeah i posted this on the DBZC forum too -.-; my bros with them. And im having a few issues with the hosting...for some reason =/ they wont take my map :wtf:
Undead-I have beta testers. do they count :confused: seriously though im not exactly working with anyone on the map itself. HELP IS APPRECIATED.

(to apply for helping make the map meet me in clan rpl channel @ lordaeron. im on (pacific time) sometime between 3:45 and 6:30. look for me during that time and offer help to join the psychotic project. and try not to put it over the limit its already 3.7 ish megabytes :troll: )

other than that i have nothing to say o_O o_O o_O

Mapmaster-1-bak

Hmnn.....
lets see...

-Anyone who knows how to compress maps down to size without destroying anything important :/ (it exceeded 4 megs temporarily yesterday :wtf: i fixed it though)
-Terrainers (yes, plural. its a biiig map o_O)
-Modellers (also plural)
-anyone who can get blizzard to increase the four meg limit (even if they disable dls at that height-just make it possible to host for people who actually have the map :/ and no i dont really expect anyone to answer to this call)
-'Gamma' Testers (AKA: versions 1.0 to 1.9)
-A clown (this is a very depressing map -.-)

Tomura

-anyone who can get blizzard to increase the four meg limit (even if they disable dls at that height-just make it possible to host for people who actually have the map :/ and no i dont really expect anyone to answer to this call)
[/b]

Err... if you want to make a multiplayermap with over four meg then create a mod with winmpq and mpqdraft. So the Maps size will be smaller, because the models, skins and sounds are in your custom mpq. The only problem is that everyone who wants to play the Map must have the *.exe file.

PM me if yo want me to make an tutorial about that (if there isn't one here).

Mapmaster-1-bak

Tomura- I'd really rather leave it in the format it is at the moment. i have some stuff thats sacrificable (certain skins and data i dont use)
oh and hunter whens the nearest time you can come by, clown boy :infernal:

Werbung: