problems in the wii online

darklink501

hello they know I have problems to connect me to the online one of wii, to give an example them in the channel tends does not enter to me today, it says to me that I must connect wii to Internet, I already have wii connected long ago and is first time that gives east kind me of problem.

also strike happens to me to the mario, being that tapeworm no kind of problem not to enter yesterday

Werbung:

Liister87

darklink501 said:
hello they know I have problems to connect me to the online one of wii, to give an example them in the channel tends does not enter to me today, it says to me that I must connect wii to Internet, I already have wii connected long ago and is first time that gives east kind me of problem.

also strike happens to me to the mario, being that tapeworm no kind of problem not to enter yesterday

Not quite sure what you said, maybe you will have to rephrase it if i got the wrong idea.

Maybe your router isn't allowing your wii to use the net, as is the problem with some routers, check your routers settings and see if its allowing it, if not, unblock a port for the wii to get through :)

darklink501

thanks to all went, already fixes to the problem, the dilemma was that the packages were not arriving well from router towards wii

P.D. excuse by my English I am Latin

Shripe

It's alright, we understood you enough to figure out what you needed help with, and what needed to be done :)

darklink501 said:

But what did you mean by this?

Liister87

Shripe said:
It's alright, we understood you enough to figure out what you needed help with, and what needed to be done :)

darklink501 said:

Yes that confused me a little, sorry. I thought tapeworm was that thing that lives in your intestine? Sorry for the vulgerness haha

Ryano

Liister87 said:
Shripe said:

darklink501 said:

Yes that confused me a little, sorry. I thought tapeworm was that thing that lives in your intestine? Sorry for the vulgerness haha

lol, I bolded the bit that made me laugh xD[/b]

Liister87

Ryano said:
Liister87 said:
Shripe said:

darklink501 said:

What, i really did think of that when he said it hahaha!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapeworm

20chambo07

Liister87 said:
Ryano said:
Liister87 said:
Shripe said:

darklink501 said:

[shivers] that looks disgusting

Quinn

20chambo07 said:
Liister87 said:
Ryano said:
Liister87 said:
Shripe said:

darklink501 said:

[shivers] that looks disgusting

BIGGEST QUOTE IN QUOTE ever lol

Werbung: