(Poll) 1 Hit Kill or 3-4 Hits Kill Shooting games? what you prefer?

1 Hit Kill? 3-4 Hits Kill or Realtistic?

• Total voters

joebotz

I prefer realistic combat such as Call of Duty. This makes accuracy more important in firefights and being able to hit your opponent more than he did proves you are a better shooter. This also makes more room for error because you could miss the last shot and be killed so this brings a skill aspect to fps genre.

Werbung:
Well, I prefer realistic action shooters which actually feature one-shot kills and balanced weapons and powers, unlike the Call of Duty series. Don't get me wrong, I do like playing Call of Duty games and think them to be more realistic than other shooters but I like to play those that are more realistic than the Call of Duty games, such as America's Army, where if you die once in a round, you can't spawn until the next round.

ben123

I would like to see more realistic. Like hardcore mode in black ops, but for every game mode. 1-3 shots should kill a man and depending on where they get shot of course.

WeAllLive

Well the realistic seems to be the logik choice. I mean I also play hardcore mode in mw2 but there is no fun if shooting in the leg and the person dies from that.

bertorelli

My fav game is ET. It's something like 3-4 head-area shoots = kill. Umm... this isn't realistic but it's fun to play that game. But I also like 1 shoot = kill, expamle Quake 3 mod Instagib - this was my favourite Quake game mod.

RPCOM

I prefer realistic shooting like the shooting system in GTA IV and some like games. If we shoot in head, the opponent will die and if we shoot in leg, he/she will fall or walk unsteadily. GTA IV also has realistic animations, so it looks even more real. :)

nick_ro

I like the realistic shooters because they are based more on skills than luck in my opinion. 1-hit shooters I think are more fun though. :)

oninightmare

Realistic games are the way to go, the one shot kill games seem to make people rage and they make me mad when I don't know where I got killed from either. The multiple shot games are the good one's also. It adds a sense of realism yet they aren't quite there yet.

McCallum

I meant to vote for 3-4 but I voted for 1 on accident. I think 3-4 is good, but I'm definitely fine with headshots taking less shots. I like Counter-Strike style FPS games.

kSooo

Oh, I hate people that can one shot snipe, whether it's a headshot or not <_< Then comes the time where purchasable items allows you to survive these hits, so everyone gets frustrated xD

Werbung: