(Poll) 1 Hit Kill or 3-4 Hits Kill Shooting games? what you prefer?

1 Hit Kill? 3-4 Hits Kill or Realtistic?

• Total voters

Sajid Ali

Ok this thing just randomly came into mind that what everyone else prefer?
Those type of games in which your opponent is killed in 1 Hit or 3-4 Hits?
or
There is another option too, or you like those Realistic type of games in which if you shoot them at their head, they are gone in single shot but if you are going to hit them on their leg then still they will be limping around..
My vote goes for realistic type of shooting games what about you? don't forget to select your answer in Poll

Werbung:

FuzzyMike

I will totally go for realistic. It is much more fun if you have to aim precisely to kill someone!
Awesome thread by the way, I am wondering what others say.

Trance

I like realistic games too. Its not fun when you have to shoot like 2 shots to head with Sniping rifle. It doesn't make sense. I like the rate that CoD games has, but snipers should have one hit kills.

RTECH

One hit kills are too boring and unrealistic. I understand head and chest shots can kill in 1 hit but that's fine.

Colour

3-4 I like when it takes a few shots to kill because then I can rush and out gun people however having said that I enjoy playing the hardcore game mode in COD more than core except that it has fewer gamemodes

Shole

I like the realistic the most . I mean I hate the 1 hit kill (well except when someone hits you with a sniper rifle)

I think I would put my vote on realistic. The unrealistic games tend to be very exploitable and ever more glitch worthy. I mean think about it, can you image pumping a good 6 or 7 bullets into an opponent, just for them to still be standing.

And then there are those games where you can even get a direct head shot and the opponent survives. Yeah, realistic for me please.

Popescu Radu

I've never wanted to play a 1-hit kill shooter, especially because it's boring and doesen't require too much skill/brains to play. You just jam into your opponent, and bam he's dead. That's very unrealistic. Counter Strike and so many games that have been having lots of success lately use a 3-4 hits kill system, depending on the gun and the place you hit them in.

Danny_brouwer

I should go for realistic,
it is way more fun if you can kill them with 1 shot then with 20,
it is just nog credible. What about you? Im curious.

Hexort

3-4 Hits. I dont really like it when the game is over just because you got hit by a bullet. 3-4 bullets would be a better idea for longer gameplay.

iebo00

I prefer games where you get a few hits. One hit games are too difficult for me at this time, since I'm not very patient and tend to aggressively go across the map. But I do think its fair that if someone gets a headshot that they get the kill.

Cardd

I don't like realistic ones so much, toooo complicated. I like the old school style, so that you don't die from a single shot. :D

daventodd123

I definitely prefer realistic because the action of shooting someone in the head with ANYTHING and killing them, is a great aspect of a game.

Platehead

I agree that headshots can be 1-hit too, but I find general 1-hit games too intensive for me. I'd rather have a bit more relaxed fun, which is what the 'few-hit' ones offer. I used to play the Command and Conquer FPS one, had loads of fun with that. Aiming was much easier and much less realistic, but you had to hit them like 8-10 times with an auto gun for it to kill (more if you only aim at their feet). At the same time, sniping the head would instantly net you a kill, so at least that was preserved.

Werbung: