People Selling Fake Wii Games..

Danny

Here's a link..
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/08/06/pirates-selling-gamecube-titles-as-wii-games/

I'm Amazed.. Do people actually believe this crap?

Werbung:

EngWii

I would rather have thay box art than the gamecube one, makes them fit in more, but i still don't see how people fall for it.

killtheoldway

yes i do remember electonrincs boutique, grrr why did they close? i had a membershio thing with them and i had like nearly £30 on my card!! GrrrGRrrr

Jailbreak

lol, i got my ps1 from electonrincs boutique, but on topic, i wood never buy these, i buy mine from gamestation, game or amazon. but as others have sed, piracy will never die, unfortunately

badboykane

Its not even clever, a gamecube title dressed up in a wii case, whats that all about then?
Any idiot would know they are not real Wii games.

I have box art like that on my Gamecube games but I would never sell them as Wii games, thats just silly. So easily done with Photoshop.

People buying them will be dissapointed when they get home and don't work because their Wii isn't modded, even if it is modded, they will be dissapointed if they genuinely thought it was the Wii version and realise they have to use their Gamecube pad to play.

Werbung: