Online Games and Opera Software

reidwb

Sorry if this has been asked before but Im new to the Wii....

Firstly: Can you play Wii games via Wifi with other Wii players and if so what games are available....

Secondly: How do i download Opera to my Wii so I can use it as a web browser....

Thirdly: Anyone got any tips for Transformers

Forthly: Can u play US Wii games on a UK Wii

Lastly: Were's a good place to buy Wii Games

Phew.... FINISHED ;)

Werbung:

hockeyhero

I know you need help but please do not double thread or post the same questions. Just search for your answers. Thank you.:friends:

Anyway i'll answer your questions.

1. Yes you can play Wii games via Wifi with other Wii players and the list of game compatible that are released are:
-Endless Ocean
-Jissen Pachi-Slot Pachinko Hisshôhô! Hokuto no Ken Wii
-Madden NFL 08
-Mario Strikers Charged
-MLB Power Pros
-Momotarou Dentetsu 16
-Octopuzzle
-Pokémon Battle Revolution

2. You need to go to the wii shop channel, pay 500 points and download it to your wii.

3. For hints,tips, and cheats go to http://reviews.cnet.com/wii-games/transformers-the-game-wii/4524-9993_7-32327802.html?tag=sub

4. I believe you cant. Soorry

5. Try gamespot,ebgames,amazon, and others..

hope this helped:friends:

reidwb

Cheers and Ops sorry

hockeyhero said:
I know you need help but please do not double thread or post the same questions. Just search for your answers. Thank you.:friends:

1. Yes you can play Wii games via Wifi with other Wii players and the list of game compatible that are released are:
-Endless Ocean
-Madden NFL 08
-Mario Strikers Charged
-MLB Power Pros
-Momotarou Dentetsu 16
-Octopuzzle

2. You need to go to the wii shop channel, pay 500 points and download it to your wii.

3. For hints,tips, and cheats go to http://reviews.cnet.com/wii-games/transformers-the-game-wii/4524-9993_7-32327802.html?tag=sub

hockeyhero

reidwb said:
Cheers and Ops sorry

hockeyhero said:

-Endless Ocean
-Madden NFL 08
-Mario Strikers Charged
-MLB Power Pros
-Momotarou Dentetsu 16
-Octopuzzle

it's okay i double threaded and posted the first time i came here too but eventually you'll get the hang of it.
:friends:

Werbung:

Xats

Don't forget Big brain academy is online too, maybe not the game it shelf but u can refer scores or something