nunchuck Mod

Werbung:

Hyrules007

kevmaster said:
Hyrules007 said:
Cool looking but I wouldn't want to play games in the dark with that thing.

Why not?

It's distracting to play games in the dark with a bright light on your controller. Have someone shine a flashlight in your eyes while your playing a game to see what I'm talking about. :p

Phillysoul11

sharp141 said:
why do you want a light on your remote?
unless you play it all night, 24-7,
then ill understand

it just looks cool :p
i would really like to try to do that to my nunchuck but there is no way im going to risk it

Jesusdragon737

gunners-4-life said:
obviously the battery life would go down a lot, you will need rechargeable batteries

Actually, all it is is an LED soldered into the circuit board of the nunchuck. LEDs have a practically infinite battery life.

Sousanator

gunners-4-life said:
lol, that is amazing, are there tutorials

http://www.wiimotemods.com/77/
I didn't make it, but it is the one I followed for my Nunchuck LED mod.

Theres also some other cool wiimote mods available there.
Jesusdragon737 said:
gunners-4-life said:
obviously the battery life would go down a lot, you will need rechargeable batteries

Actually, all it is is an LED soldered into the circuit board of the nunchuck. LEDs have a practically infinite battery life.
Depending what kind of resistor you use (if any), you will get a different battery life. Without a resistor it does drain the batteries faster, but not dramatically.

Phillysoul11

Sousanator said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
gunners-4-life said:

Depending what kind of resistor you use (if any), you will get a different battery life. Without a resistor it does drain the batteries faster, but not dramatically.
thatnks for that great info but please dont double post....just use the edit button :)
thanks again!

Sousanator

MAR1O said:
that looks really cool. i wonder how hard it is to do that kinda thing.

Its just basic soldering skills, not hard.
If you have a soldering iron, you can practice on old motherboards (I get mine from non working electronics such as a stereo system).

lu1g1 said:
thatnks for that great info but please dont double post....just use the edit button :)
thanks again!
Sorry, I am used to another forum I visit, that if you double post within 10min it will automatically merge the posts as one.
And this forum is missing the multiple quotes per reply option.

Jesusdragon737

For all of you who are wondering how to do this, here's a video tutorial: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CGrXZ5ltrxw

It's all in French (I think), but it's pretty easy to understand visually.

Werbung: