nunchuck Mod

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Hyrules007 said:
Cool looking but I wouldn't want to play games in the dark with that thing.

why not??
if i could make stuff like that i would make it my job... i bet there are people out there who would pay 60$ for a nunchuck like that

Jesusdragon737

This is really cool looking. After looking at this I watched a tutorial of how to do it, and it's actually very, very simple. The one here is better looking and probably more complex than the one I saw, but if I really wanted to do this, I probably could. I still would be iffy about messing with gadgetry of my nunchuck, so I don't think I would try this, though. Too risky.

Gdog

Haha, wow. That is really cool. But honestly, if that thing started to flash during the night like the Wii, then I wouldn't be too sure...

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

Jesusdragon737 said:
This is really cool looking. After looking at this I watched a tutorial of how to do it, and it's actually very, very simple. The one here is better looking and probably more complex than the one I saw, but if I really wanted to do this, I probably could. I still would be iffy about messing with gadgetry of my nunchuck, so I don't think I would try this, though. Too risky.

where did you see a tut??