not much time in here (explanation in here)

willspeed

As some of you may have noticed (mainly murpos gang jammer, hari etc) (oh and rick :p) i havent been on these forums, xfire, or even BFH this week , well maybe onli to check up on stuff.

the reason why i dont go on it as much is because i recently got Modern Warfare 2 and Assassins Creed 2 for my PS3 on the 21st november. ive been heavy on the games, trying to beat modern warfare and playing with my friends online. as for Assassins well ive been HEAVY on this game, its so interesting and beutiful :p

any way back on were i was, yh, im not gonna be as active on BFH, xfire and here because of those games. but i will check at least once maybe 2 times a week on the forums etc...

and so i wish all the fellow murponions a happy christmas (im not gonna be here, goin on holiday) and i hope, I HOPE i get to play wid u guys sum day

and a message to all the gamesonli ppl: dnt worry ill still be active :p

and once again i give MANY THANKS to all my fellow murponions
murpo (of course :p)
hari
jammer
cookie
rick
sam
fabi (APB ****er :D)
and to all of those who i forgot...

ive had such a lovely time with you all (this doesnt mean it aint over xD ill still be here :p jus not for as much time)

regards,

the one and true, Willspeed (aka Munkz)

p.s. ill be back ......... ;)

Werbung:

spuznick242

Same thing is happening to me. I just bought a PS3 and I really like it even though I'm having some trouble because I'm new to the system (I know what I'm doing just updating games and what not is giving me some trouble) but Im rarely on the computer playing games anymore.

Werbung: