Noob need help eaglent sys.

mingfai

http://combatarms.nexon.net/Download/ClientPatches.aspx

That's the link for manually patching, simply scroll down.

No problem :p

ok, so now i've downloaded the setup for the old version from download.com n installed it..
but when i go to the link above, the "DOWNLOAD" button for the patch has no link... -______-"
it said double click, i tried that too.. i've right clicked n that button was basically just a gif with no other function
i did a search on google, and they r either sites that need u to pay, or they r sites that gives ppl hacks... so Love, im jus wondering if u have access to that manual patch? sorry to bother agen..

This happened to me. What I did is: I reinstalled my computer.Than installed Combat Arms. (Make sure nothing else is open when you play Combat Arms.) Does it give you an error code? Post a screen shot or something. You should use AVG Free Edition and before you play Combat Arms, run a scan on your computer. This always works. If you don't play Combat Arms daily every time before you play Combat Arms, delete some viruses.

i actually hav auto scans on friday nites so when i get home its all scanned and cleaned, n my comp so far has no viruses/spyware etc (according to norton)... n i tried opening it after i got home n it still gave me that blue screen, so i guess this method doesnt work for all.. im not sure, maybe some1 with the same problem should give it a shot and let us know..

Werbung:

boytopak

Yesss, Finally... on regards to this problem I finally solved it. After 3 weeks of not playing.. heheehe.. anyways, try this, open up your C.A on the launcher when it say "start" dont click on it yet. open up your task bar, by pressing ctrl,alt delete at the same time. now make sure your firewall is open. Anything that doesnt got to do with Combat Arms, End Tasks it. your veoh, messengers, ect. then click start on your C.A. at first it will say you been disconected or timed out but no sweat click ca again press start and enjoy. I hope this helps you guys out.

Love

ok, so now i've downloaded the setup for the old version from download.com n installed it..
but when i go to the link above, the "DOWNLOAD" button for the patch has no link... -______-"
it said double click, i tried that too.. i've right clicked n that button was basically just a gif with no other function
i did a search on google, and they r either sites that need u to pay, or they r sites that gives ppl hacks... so Love, im jus wondering if u have access to that manual patch? sorry to bother agen..

i actually hav auto scans on friday nites so when i get home its all scanned and cleaned, n my comp so far has no viruses/spyware etc (according to norton)... n i tried opening it after i got home n it still gave me that blue screen, so i guess this method doesnt work for all.. im not sure, maybe some1 with the same problem should give it a shot and let us know..

Sadly, no.
If I'm able to gain access, I'll be sure to inform you.

ZeMerc

I have a computer that meets or exceeds all the specs, and I have been getting the BSD (blue screen of death) or the computer will shut down Combat Arms and go to the desktop or it will just reboot the whole computer.
This has started happening since the last update of Combat Arms. It never used to do this at all.
When I go into autoruns and do a search, I find that eagleNT.sys driver is missing.
When I go into regedit, I find the loader for this driver in there.
I have deleted it out of both places, but each time I play the game, it comes right back.
But there is NO driver by the name of eagleNT.sys on my computer.
If I need this file, where can I obtain it, since you canNOT click on the link to update manually on the page you suggested earlier.

Love

I have a computer that meets or exceeds all the specs, and I have been getting the BSD (blue screen of death) or the computer will shut down Combat Arms and go to the desktop or it will just reboot the whole computer.
This has started happening since the last update of Combat Arms. It never used to do this at all.
When I go into autoruns and do a search, I find that eagleNT.sys driver is missing.
When I go into regedit, I find the loader for this driver in there.
I have deleted it out of both places, but each time I play the game, it comes right back.
But there is NO driver by the name of eagleNT.sys on my computer.
If I need this file, where can I obtain it, since you canNOT click on the link to update manually on the page you suggested earlier.

BSD eh?
I'd lay off Combat Arms for now.
"inb4deadcpu"

Also, I suppose you could post on Nexon's forums, and most definitely submit a ticket to Nexon.

Roger117

BSD eh?
I'd lay off Combat Arms for now.
"inb4deadcpu"

Also, I suppose you could post on Nexon's forums, and most definitely submit a ticket to Nexon.

I'd think a ticket would most probably solve the problem. Unless it really is your computer.

boytopak

Well for some reason Today, I turned on my Combat arms on my laptop without endtasking every bit on my laptop and its working perfectly..woohoooo.. now i can play again with sound..

Vbitz

combat arms works normaly but i could not respawn for some reason, i had bumped my wireless switch and i lost internet and conect with the server, all fine now.

siverstein

im having the exact same problem.. i recovered my pc, and after that finished, this started happening. im about to try updating my direct x and reinstalling CA from download.com and manually patching i.. ill let you know how it works.

Werbung:
Hmm, well a quick google brought this up
http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/forums/thread/1710385.aspx
http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/combat-arms/287178-blue-screen-caused-by-eaglent-sys.html
Apparently its something to do with the hackshield

And after reading those links you get...absolutely no help.
So 2 things to do which may or may not work
you've said you've already re-installed it, but tried downloading it from a different site.
the other thing you can do, is more passive and arguably useless, send a support ticket to nexon via the official CA forums.

Most problems though are solved with re-installing and nexon eventually fixing things.
Hopefully this will help a bit.