Nintendo WFC USB connector works with windows vista

Werbung:

badboykane

so whats the point of this post, you say it takes a few hours of trying but you don't explain how.

Mine was fine as I have a wireless router but my brother has Vista and the Nintendo USB Wifi adapter and set it up working in about 5 minutes.

killman360

people say it does not work with vista. and what is ur problem?

and also i do not need to explain. u just need to keep trying if it does not work.

Giga-Bowser

killman360 said:
people say it does not work with vista. and what is ur problem?

what is his problem?
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

:( - stupid spammers, wii pros is meant to be a growing nice comunity not a place to spam to earn coins to get free stuff!!!

badboykane

not got a problem, I was just saying it took my bro 5 mins to set up.
If you don't want people replying to your posts then don't post.

killman360

look u said it was a pointless post. but ya know. i heard u could'nt use it with vista. and i did have a hard time with it. just in case other ppl had the same problem, they could know that it works.

killman360

beerbert said:
i want windows vista i got xp but it doesnt matter cuz i dont have a usb are they good cuz i got wireles internet

well, if u have wireless internet than really u do not need it. but if u ever do, it does work really well. i had some wierd trouble with it at first, but it works well now.

Shripe

LOL wow.. this could turn into a flamefest.. but still, if you talk about finding a way around a problem that others are having, it does help to tell them how exactly you did it. ;)

Werbung: