Nintendo Entertainment System

dogbone27

I would like to devote this thread in its entirety to talk about the system that started Nintendo including the games, some people call it retro, some call it classic, I call it a miracle

Werbung:

Zamms

id have to say that the NES was amazing i remember playing it when there wasn't anything else good for video games and i was 3 then the SNES came out and I still would rather have played Zelda or SMB on the NES even now i will take it out if i dont really feel like playin on XBOX live or playin Wii and even a perfect emulator couldnt beat the real thing I tip my hat to Myamoto and the big N for making my childhood wonderful

dogbone27

I agree becausethose games were challenging enough to keep it interesting, and some peple say that i wasn't good because of graphics, and that is nonsense because the graphics have nothing to do with the story, and that makes a game great, along with smooth gameplay

Zamms

Zamms said:
id have to say that the NES was amazing i remember playing it when there wasn't anything else good for video games and i was 3 then the SNES came out and I still would rather have played Zelda or SMB on the NES even now i will take it out if i dont really feel like playin on XBOX live or playin Wii and even a perfect emulator couldnt beat the real thing I tip my hat to Myamoto and the big N for making my childhood wonderful

Oops!
icon_redface.gif
can someone get rid of the link please? anyhoo

you are right who cares if it was not pretty to look at if the gameplay was good you didn't care about what it looked like the games were good because any1 could jump in and play them

Gdog

dogbone27 said:
I would like to devote this thread in its entirety to talk about the system that started Nintendo including the games, some people call it retro, some call it classic, I call it a miracle

whoa...a bit dramatic eh?

Liister87

Gdog said:
dogbone27 said:

whoa...a bit dramatic eh?

I dunno, it was pretty miraculous at the time, the games were top-notch, nay, still are top-notch to play. The graphics may be worse than nowadays, but sometimes the gameplay of the older games is alot more fun then the modern ones!

badboykane

I loved the Nes, in fact I still have one now, fully boxed mint with the ROB controller.
Its a great thing, I don't really get it out and play it anymore but I am happy I have one still especially in its condition.

It wasn't the first Nintendo home console though, the Famicom Disk system came before the NES but was only released in Japan, the NES was developed from that.

I used to love the zapper games, although only a few of them but they were really entertaining.

jesta

Still got my NES, accessories, loads of games, game genie lol.
I still play on it from time to time. Super mario 3, amazing! The graphics were brill and only 8bit.
But my favorite game on it is Bionic Commando. Jeez it's hard! They dont make games like they used to!!!!

What NES games you guys got?

Werbung:

brains

badboykane said:
Kevlar said:
i got a nes for my christmas this year

When do you celebrate christmas? I dunno about everyone else but isn't Christmas on the 25th December which hasn't come this year yet? LOL

Well, here in Sweden we celebrate christmas on December 24th :-/