Next Wii?

hockeyhero

What feaures do you think the next wii/nintendo system will have.

I'm geussing they'll probably make a system that even senses your foots motions.

But what do you think?

Werbung:

GoldenAssassin

I'm with Wwe on this one.

We'll have the Wii for at least 5 years. I would like to see Nintendo's next system improve on the Wii (Wii2, or just a buttload of firmware updates for the Wii) rather than go in a completely new direction like they always have.

hockeyhero

GoldenAssassin said:
I'm with Wwe on this one.

We'll have the Wii for at least 5 years. I would like to see Nintendo's next system improve on the Wii (Wii2, or just a buttload of firmware updates for the Wii) rather than go in a completely new direction like they always have.

i agree with you. Firmware updates are the best way to go

Nightowl

Is it even possible to improve the system more!? Wii already has almost everything.

Wii is fantastic and unique console. I have always said that only japanese people are inventive enough to make such a console. ;)

Giga-Bowser

i think the wii will last 5-7 years then there iwll be a new home console but in between that time there will be a new version of wii that has a hard drive, DVD playback and other updates (not graphics) a bit like DS Lite realy if you know what i mean.

Andy

If there doesn't come some good 3rd party games that are good soon. This release might come very soon. ;) Because Nintendo cannot be the only developers with good games to this console. It just won't last. :)

Werbung: